Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheeesh, do they ship with Christopher Columbus shipping? 4 weeks?

haha, they actually do. I heard if you order more than 1 pair the shipping gets upgraded and comes much faster like in 5 days.

I ordered a pair of shoes from them like a month ago and tracking pretty much is useless so you're in the dark with your shipment and it took almost 2 weeks for me

found a 13 and a 12 at a footaction here in town, these are my first 1's never really been a 1 fan but I dunno now.

They also had  9.5 and 10 left, if anyone looking.

Last edited:
I am moving to east bay this coming August for graduate school, how do you like the bay? i have only heard great things besides the cost of living is high.

It is alright. Been here all my life. The shoe game here is decent. Plenty of stores in close proximity to each other. Haven't heard of anyone getting robbed for their shoes here either. A definite plus in my book.

You "Dunno" about what?
Meaning these are pretty clean, and they look great with jeans, its just whenever I have seen ones in the past they never really struck me as something I have to have. I guess they're kind of like chukkas, ugly to look at but great in actual use.

I Dunno either. Why buy them if you've never been interested in AJ 1s. Return them. Resell them. But don't regret your purchase.

Don't feed into the hype. Buy what you like.

haha, they actually do. I heard if you order more than 1 pair the shipping gets upgraded and comes much faster like in 5 days.

I ordered a pair of shoes from them like a month ago and tracking pretty much is useless so you're in the dark with your shipment and it took almost 2 weeks for me

Meh alright we'll see by the end of next week. Hopefully itdoesnt take a month though thats just ridiculous with the way the world goes now nothing should takr longer than a week to deliver (2 weeks at the most)

I guess my statement was vague, what I meant by "I dunno" is that I maybe becoming an aj1 fan now bc of how well they look with jeans. The reason I bought them is bc for the simple fact theyre limited and they had my size and could be potentially used as trade bait or a good resell down the line.

I guess my statement was vague, what I meant by "I dunno" is that I maybe becoming an aj1 fan now bc of how well they look with jeans. The reason I bought them is bc for the simple fact theyre limited and they had my size and could be potentially used as trade bait or a good resell down the line.
Well, at least he was honest about his intentions.  However I would've kept the "resell" part to myself.

Last edited:
The leather on these is soft as ****.

Might still have some sizes around my way, if you need a pair holler at me I'll see what I can do. 

Bruh, leave.

dont feel bad. i just started liking aj1s. i agree the look way better in relaxed jeans. wheres those kanye pics
eek.gif

It is alright. Been here all my life. The shoe game here is decent. Plenty of stores in close proximity to each other. Haven't heard of anyone getting robbed for their shoes here either. A definite plus in my book.
Ya it's definitely going to be different buying sneakers in the bay from what I have heard, i live in the boonies in western massachusetts. I cannot wait to wear jeans and a hoodie during the winter instead of 3 jackets, pants, and boots all winter. Just having trouble finding a reasonably priced town to live in.

That's what you call good soft leather. There is nothing wrong with that. I'd take that shoe and leather like that any day over the garbage fake stuff they put on the Chicago 1's and other retro's like the 5's.
exactly. If these new cats knew anything about older jordans, they would know that just means it's good quality leather, or at least better than what they usually give us. now days all these little babies get so angry at one little crease, they expect their pairs to be COMPLETELY SMOOTHE, and they post pics after 1 wear or 1 try on if there is any hint of a crease.. it makes no sense, why would you whine until you get your smoothe cheap leather like u wanted, then complain even more when it creases after you put them on
mean.gif

They are limited =cop? WTF in that sense anything with the "limited" tag should be copped from now on.

There is supposed to be a love for the shoe which what makes us sneakerheads. There is significant, and also different meanings for all of us why we buy shoes. Could be historical significance, memories, childhood, whatever. But to buy a shoe because its limited and to manipulate it towards other purchases is an offense to people who truly love this shoe. It's ridiculous. The shoes mean a lot to us but meaningless for you? They just have nice colors or they are limited and can be used as trade bait? That's offensive to people like myself who really love this shoe.

Just got my sp pair in...box is smushed up, but the shoes didn't have any major creases, so it's all good. Definitely have to switch to the grey laces though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom