Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realist spit I've, heard grown men getting upset at others For show boating or gloating. What the hell is taking pictures of your shoes daily or group photos cheesing saying my whole team rock, heat. I buy gear, kicks, clothes for appearance only. It's a way of life Not my life... and who but sneaker heads charge more for a damn shoe somebody had they're sweaty foot in. Idc there are no exclusions every person who resold any shoe is in fact a reseller! Get off peoples backs dang ... the salt is terrible
Why you hating? Just because I take a picture with my kicks isn't show boating or gloating.  Unless they're BRAGGING that they have something and teasing you that you don't have it.  No one is doing anything wrong, and it's your own person monosodium glutamate levels reaching maximum levels.  You see something you don't have and you get pissed about it.

Last edited:
Do fakes of the Shadow's even exist yet? I don't think so.  I haven't seen any yet.  That pair looks straight blade.  Whatever pairs of the Shadows that are out right now are all legit.

Last edited:
Could anyone tell me their production dates on their pairs? The GM talk got me worried since I copped from an early release site. Mine are 2/13/13 - 4/1/13

Got my shipping confirmation from NDC earlier around 2 o'clock. UPS still says label created but I usually get the shoes next day or 2 after I receive the email. Can't wait :pimp:.

And IMO, the leather on these are of a better quality than my black toes. It's thicker and softer.

I'm really grateful I was able to cop the Shadows. The Royals and Shadows were the only Jordan's I wanted this year, so I'm happy to at least have one of them. Being able to walk into a store after 2 PM and cop them makes owning them even sweeter knowing how hard it's been for me to cop J's. Unless the Lightnings come out, I'm pretty much done with JB for 2013. For now, I'll (hopefully) be waiting on a Infrared VI release for 2014.
The roof pics can b a new thing I likes those pics d Hughes.
Thanks man, appreciate that!

smokin.gif
I'm gonna miss the porch pics, but I agree, the roof pics look nice, especially with the sun setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom