Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
true. i scored a pair of an ebayer for $170 shipped and someone said "thats retail". threw me off cause for me in pa its just retail plus shippin which is usually like in the 148 area depending on shipping cost.

i had to buy 3 lols. when i changed it to 1, it said limited 1 per customer,and automatically changed back to 3. funny thing is that they actually shipped it and wanst cancelled.

I had the same issue but as soon as I could I called and canceled 2 of them for fear that they would cancel all 3. Regarding Eastbay, once you have passed the checkout countdown, are you freely able to edit your cart without having to back in the queue?
i had to buy 3 lols. when i changed it to 1, it said limited 1 per customer,and automatically changed back to 3. funny thing is that they actually shipped it and wanst cancelled.

I had the same issue but as soon as I could I called and canceled 2 of them for fear that they would cancel all 3. Regarding Eastbay, once you have passed the checkout countdown, are you freely able to edit your cart without having to back in the queue?

No that's what happened to me, you go back to the checkout queue.

I actually called to cancel mine and the lady said she did... So I went back to get the right size, and they shipped them all. She never cancelled the order.

Eastbay shipped my 6 pairs
laugh.gif

Could anyone tell me their production dates on their pairs? The GM talk got me worried since I copped from an early release site. Mine are 2/13/13 - 4/1/13

My two pairs from FTL are:

01/30/13-04/22/13 and 01/30/13-04/19/13

Last edited:
Still trying to find a size 10 for retail or under 180... If anyone in the 909/626 area knows where they have em in stock, let me know. If not, I might just buy some for 185 shipped which still isnt bad at all.

Try the Sheik in Montclair.

Last edited:
Bit like cardboard this "leather" and the parachute material tounge not nylon was a disapointment but still clean shoe

Got 2 pairs, size 10 and 10.5. Was hoping for a 10.5 from my local connect but he only had a 10 so I settled on it because I was pretty sure I wouldnt win a raffle or cop online. Next thing I know I get the call from Footaction telling me I won. I won 1 of only 2 10.5 at that FTA. Lucky me 
smokin.gif
 , So im planning to sell the 10. Dont really need 2

Last edited:
I missed the black toes and these shadows.   but i was able to cop the royals.   *scratches head* 
eyes.gif

i'll probably miss the bred colorway in the Fall as well  smh.   why does JB release 1's in such low quantity

Bit like cardboard this "leather" and the parachute material tounge not nylon was a disapointment but still clean shoe
Really? Mine doesn't feel that way, personally I like the leather used on these, pretty happy with the quality on my pair. 

Ended up getting 2 pairs of the Shadow's and 2 pairs of the Toro's from Eastbay fully expecting them to cancel it. Woke up this morning to a UPS tracking for all 4. Looks like tons of people getting more than the 1 limit in here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom