Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've literally worn these every day since I bought them. I was going to save up for a pair of Royals, but I might just double up on these and get some roshes with the leftover money.

LOL that long *** wait from size? and then they come in the wonderful, white plastic bag, beat the hell up. Kicker for me was I got my fraudulent charges on my debit card from their horribly secured site completely removed and appealed before my shoes even got to my house.

Hanon has been a ***** lately too. Took them 20 days to get my denim Lebrons here and 14 days for my shadows.

I dunno if im just lucky with size? But i ordered 2 pairs of these (1st was my wrong size DAMN UK SIZES) but both of them got here in about 5 business days. or is it because of location? But they have been pretty fast being internationally shipped. No customs either!

I dunno if im just lucky with size? But i ordered 2 pairs of these (1st was my wrong size DAMN UK SIZES) but both of them got here in about 5 business days. or is it because of location? But they have been pretty fast being internationally shipped. No customs either!

From what i hear its cuz u ordered 2 pairs at once. Others have said if u order more than 1 you get tracking and faster shipping

Btw im still waiting on mine. Ordered them 3 weeks ago yesterday

Last edited:
i heavily prefer the look of the last shadows over these. these look like 'New N' 1s. ha

I own both the '09 and '13 pair and these '13 are instant classics. As great as the the material on the '09 is 10 years from now the '13 will be way more sought after..

bmore heads - Mondawmin mall had a lot of these from what i saw. DTLR had 4 pairs on display. Shoe city had a pair on display. HoH had them too I think... Footaction definitely did.

the materials on the 09s seem more unique to the particular colorway (yet still quailty).

all of this years model look like carbon copies with different color arrangements. i guess from releasing this many in the same timeframe...cant argue the materials are A1, but just not my steez. less "character" imo.

to each their own tho

From what i hear its cuz u ordered 2 pairs at once. Others have said if u order more than 1 you get tracking and faster shipping

Btw im still waiting on mine. Ordered them 3 weeks ago yesterday

Actually i ordered them seperately. About a few days apart since I had to wait for a restock on my correct size. And both of them came after 5 days from the date I ordered. Box came in a bag but not beat to death.

Actually i ordered them seperately. About a few days apart since I had to wait for a restock on my correct size. And both of them came after 5 days from the date I ordered. Box came in a bag but not beat to death.
lucky ... the wait contiues ...

I'm out in the arizona desert! Nearest shoe shoe is 100 miles away! Can I stock locate over the phone??? Online website??

You Navajo? Live on a Res? (no disrespect intended)

Pretty cool that sneaker culture/hobby/game has pretty much reached everywhere...

BigJ, when you hit mondawmin did you see these in an 8? I been bojanglin about coppin and its about that time i make a move... lmk, i work in Glen Burnie and might make that move after work or on my lunch break one of these days...

Got these a half size down to minimize creasing, they fit a little snug, but PERFECT, and not creasing like a B after 1 wear..   Quality on these are butter.  Boy making me thirst for them Black & Reds if they are in this same quality, oh boy, oh boy...

Last edited:
Got these a half size down to minimize creasing, they fit a little snug, but PERFECT, and not creasing like a B after 1 wear..   Quality on these are butter.  Boy making me thirst for them Black & Reds if they are in this same quality, oh boy, oh boy...
i rather walk around comfy then in pain, all for the sake of preventing creases. let me know how youre pinkie toe feels

i rather walk around comfy then in pain, all for the sake of preventing creases. let me know how youre pinkie toe feels
They actually feel like Kobe 8's as far as comfort level.  Fits snug on the feet, it's not like my toes are scrunching up or anything. It's just a perfect fit.  Much like the Grape 5's, I went half size down as well for the same reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom