Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody know if there's shadow 1's sitting in the Miami area?
Best advice I can give is to go to FTA or FL and see if they can stick locate it. I bought a size 12 on the 21st, but since my true size is 11.5, I asked if there were any in the area. And I was able to get another pair from a mall 10 minutes away.

This was in Fort Lauderdale.

yeah my pinky toe was feeling the wrath after wearing these for 9 hours, but i think it's just the way my foot is shaped 
tired.gif

Best advice I can give is to go to FTA or FL and see if they can stick locate it. I bought a size 12 on the 21st, but since my true size is 11.5, I asked if there were any in the area. And I was able to get another pair from a mall 10 minutes away.

This was in Fort Lauderdale.
That's waz up, must of been broward mall, pm of you find any up there that way, I'll stick locate them as soon as I get in town. Thanks!

wish i can rock these today but the weather aint looking right today 
tired.gif
 curse this NJ weather! 

I wore mine in the rain (NYC) a couple days ago. Hell, I've worn them easily 10+ times already, ceasing on the toebox is minimal. I got more noticeable creases on the heel, but it's watevs.

Last edited:
Waiting for a restock or something in the DMV.

Definitely want a backup pair.

Crazy how Nike let us know which 1's would be the most coveted this year with the Nike dunk J pack last year....

Was surprised to these sitting there, especially considering I was going to see how the KD Meteos looked in person and the Fire Red 3s

A new Jimmy Jazz opened at the Lakeland Square Mall in Lakeland last week. They had several sizes sitting. I know they had a 10 and a 12. Maybe give them a call.
I'm gonna be in the Tampa area within the next week, aside from University Mall, are there any good spots to pick up kicks?

I'm gonna be in the Tampa area within the next week, aside from University Mall, are there any good spots to pick up kicks?

University Square Mall in Tampa is pretty much all you'll need. Plenty of sneaker stores there.

You could also the Westfield mall in Brandon. Not too far from the other mall.

University Square Mall in Tampa is pretty much all you'll need. Plenty of sneaker stores there.

You could also the Westfield mall in Brandon. Not too far from the other mall.
Yea I was there during my mid tour leave from Iraq and was surprised to see how many shoes were sitting still. hoping I get lucky again

Thanks guys and no they're no other stores around Tampa , except the mall in Brandon I believe.. I'm going to check some spots I didn't check here in Miami if not a fellow NT'r is going to help grab a pair if my size is still around..

Whoa! These r real nice, I finally got mine, quality wise, these r comparable with the royals. Glad I double up!

Anyone know where i can find an 11 or 11.5 for retail? Lowest i've seen these for are $170. Please let me know, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom