Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
i rather walk around comfy then in pain, all for the sake of preventing creases. let me know how youre pinkie toe feels
man the chicago 1s from january and cool grey 9s from november i think it was ... anyway .. both of those i got in my true size 12 and they KILL my pinky toe like no other OMG. Weird that the photo blue 9s and BHM 1s dont though

Just came back from the mall of Wellington green and they have a consignment store there with shadow ones. I asked if he can write down the UPC number, at first he was hesitant but he eventually gave me the number. Any who, I strike out at champs and footlocker and said oh well. Dude couple post back dropped the skew number- 00884497505770 , the guy at the store gave me 00884497505763 which I'm sure he did on purpose. Man I can't stand dishonest people by the way they wanted 275.00 for shadows. No
I will try again tomorrow with the new UPC and hopefully I may purchase.
Thank you Gojira for being a real help.

It's a damn shame that I passed on these. They look good imo. How do these compare to the 2009 version?

Just came back from the mall of Wellington green and they have a consignment store there with shadow ones. I asked if he can write down the UPC number, at first he was hesitant but he eventually gave me the number. Any who, I strike out at champs and footlocker and said oh well. Dude couple post back dropped the skew number- 00884497505770 , the guy at the store gave me 00884497505763 which I'm sure he did on purpose. Man I can't stand dishonest people by the way they wanted 275.00 for shadows. No
I will try again tomorrow with the new UPC and hopefully I may purchase.
Thank you Gojira for being a real help.

You welcome, and I agree $275 for shadows is a no. Flightclub is cheaper at $225 lol.

Im still tryin to figure out how to get my left toe box to crease up like my right. Need to soften her up a bit or somethin. I really enjoy just throwin these on and beatin em. No plan to double up, they should last me a while. I do have a bit tight pinky toe (with thick nike socks) though lately its been better. Really if i went up even half, the shoe just wouldnt fit right. All in all a win.

Im still tryin to figure out how to get my left toe box to crease up like my right. Need to soften her up a bit or somethin. I really enjoy just throwin these on and beatin em. No plan to double up, they should last me a while. I do have a bit tight pinky toe (with thick nike socks) though lately its been better. Really if i went up even half, the shoe just wouldnt fit right. All in all a win.
yea it pinches my pinkie toe too, it's just a little too tight. it will stretch after a few more wears i suspect tho. all my 1s are size 11 and they all fit pretty much the same, these feel SLIGHTLY narrower...but it could just be that specific pair and not shadow 1s in general. 

Wonder how long it will be until people figure a way around it?

They already did...

My friend that's like a computer ninja just told me the problem was already fixed and people are offering $25 for you to send them your script and they will alter it, smh.

Well that was quick.

They already did...

My friend that's like a computer ninja just told me the problem was already fixed and people are offering $25 for you to send them your script and they will alter it, smh.

Well that was quick.

Everyone out to make that quick buck. Dang.

wore mine to the office for casual friday. real comfy but well see how I feel in 6 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom