Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any stores/websites/shops selling for retail??? I need a size 12
Didn't have funds on release day
i doubt it, only overseas sites have them

you checked locally? they dont resell for that much.. here locally theres a sz 12 for 170 & retail here is 152.60 +S&H for some

Last edited:
^ :rofl:

comes into a 1 thread to say that he isn't a fan.

UnDSed one of my Royals this weekend. These are next in line.

Last edited:
not a fan of the 1s

tumblr_lu5fi4AaTs1qzbikq.gif

Not sure why you came in here then..

not a fan of the 1s

tumblr_lu5fi4AaTs1qzbikq.gif

Not sure why you came in here then..

I see posts like that all over and they just make me wonder. When does it stop being expressing your opinion, and start becoming needless free posting? Son sought this thread out specifically to say that he didn't rock with the shoes this thread is for, like the release didn't come and go weeks ago :lol:

I don't get it.

i kinda wanna double up on these :lol:

but i should probably start saving the little money i have for 1 or 2 pairs of the breds ( i hope) :smh:

i kinda wanna double up on these :lol:

but i should probably start saving the little money i have for 1 or 2 pairs of the breds ( i hope) :smh:
Yeah I'm thinking of doing the same for this release but I don't want to make sire I get the black and red Is first before doing so. If I do get another pair of shadows I'm gonna keep my first pair in the rotation

not a fan of the 1s

He came into the Zoom Revis thread and said:

"These are bad. Diamond turfs are better" SMH.

If you dislike I's you shouldn't be allowed to own Jordan's. That's like blasphemy, just more of an example of these kids that wear/buy for hype.

I just dont get it why kids come into the thread to tell people they dont like it. Yes, you have a right to your own opinion, BUT nobody is benefiting from it. The thread is full of members who appreciate the sneaker and could do without the "not a fan" comments.

I just dont get it why kids come into the thread to tell people they dont like it. Yes, you have a right to your own opinion, BUT nobody is benefiting from it. The thread is full of members who appreciate the sneaker and could do without the "not a fan" comments.
Yeah especially after the shoe already releases. What the point of saying something then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom