Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 540488 Received my pair today! I can relate from what Trinidad said a little, alot of people are going towards that dark, all black look for the fall/winter.. And Jordan 1's are in high demand, in street wear/high fashion .. But let's see how it goes, definitely need a second pair of these once I clear more sneakers from my closet that I don't wear..
Nice to see you got your pair in fam :pimp:

no you idiot, do you have a reading comprehension problem?

i am saying they fit big, i want to wear them

will insoles,force fields, etc. help?

id like to know before i go out and buy insoles, etc. 

piss off
i use the dr scholls orthodic tri comfort inserts when i need to take some slack out of a sneaker- they work great

piss off
Say what bro?

piss off

Maybe you should go cop some insoles and see for yourself? It's only going to cost you $12-$16.

Picking up a pair tomorrow for retail. Local store in the 614...
nerd.gif

not even worth sending back id rather jus give to someone else who want em here in the states, cuz they have yet to respond to any inquiries i made

Last edited:
You sure you didn't order a UK 12? Check your order confirmation.
yeah i checked all that when i saw the box read 13 .. all my order info says 12 .. but u kno at this point i dont even freakin remember it was  a month ago.

either way i got a size i need to get rid of (for what i paid) or maybe swap hopefully thatd be great

If you ordered a 12 from a UK site, chances are it was a UK 12/US 13. Happens to the best of us.

True

Yeah i know the size diff/conversion i dnt even remember anymore tho honestly. I ordered from mobile and while i was driving. I thought i chose us 12 so uk 11 . .. but who knows i may have selected something else sincei was driving and in a hurry. Either way im disappointed.

Need em hit me up

Last edited:
yeah i checked all that when i saw the box read 13 .. all my order info says 12 .. but u kno at this point i dont even freakin remember it was  a month ago.

either way i got a size i need to get rid of (for what i paid) or maybe swap hopefully thatd be great

Geez wish you would have read a few pages back. I needed that exact size swap… let that 12 go.

Damn bro... :lol:

After all that, the wrong size.

Hold out and try to find someone willing to trade.

To the guy who order a 12 but got sent a 13, I think you should give the 13 a try, I had to go up .5 on my shadows and they still fit real snug..

To the guy who order a 12 but got sent a 13, I think you should give the 13 a try, I had to go up .5 on my shadows and they still fit real snug..

if he wears a sz 12 there is no way a 13 will fit him ...zero....& i havent heard anyone say they went a .5 up ... i wouldnt dare get a 12.5 ... not getting your correct sz is what makes shoes crease nasty ...especially 1's

if he wears a sz 12 there is no way a 13 will fit him ...zero....& i havent heard anyone say they went a .5 up ... i wouldnt dare get a 12.5 ... not getting your correct sz is what makes shoes crease nasty ...especially 1's

I agree. I wear an 11.5 and some Jordan's I can wear a 12, but with the 1's I wear an 11.5 or even an 11.

Just saying he could possibly go a whole size up since these do fit real snug.. It'll also save him some discomfort from breaking in the sneaker..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom