Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say depends on his feet but i doubt a whole size bigger is a good idea. And these don't fit anywhere near snug to me. I actually can go .5 size down in 1's.

Yeah i actually tried 1 shoe on just to see cuz i have chicago 1s and they ran a lil narrow and hurt my pinky toe but this 13 is waaay too much room. I think 12.5 is even too big for me. 12 is the right size for me in 1s.

I can wear some in 11.5 like 2s 3s 7s 12s 13s ... everything else is a 12

does anyone else get bad pinky toe pains from their shoes? it's not just my 1s but my 4s as well.

my DMPs are perfectly fine, but I don't remember if I had trouble with them when I first got them or I just broken them in well enough

the woes of having wide feet...

anybody have suggestions to alleviate this?

if he wears a sz 12 there is no way a 13 will fit him ...zero....& i havent heard anyone say they went a .5 up ... i wouldnt dare get a 12.5 ... not getting your correct sz is what makes shoes crease nasty ...especially 1's
I had to go .5 up

does anyone else get bad pinky toe pains from their shoes? it's not just my 1s but my 4s as well.
my DMPs are perfectly fine, but I don't remember if I had trouble with them when I first got them or I just broken them in well enough
the woes of having wide feet...
anybody have suggestions to alleviate this?

I have narrow-normal feet but 1s and 9s kill my pinky toe. Sometimes the 11s and 4s do.

I'm one of those rare people who can fit a 11.5 to a 13. Of course 12 is the most comfy size but a 13 with elite socks feels no different to me when it comes to 1s

Naw, you're just one of the many that doesn't know their shoe size.

There's multiple people who can wear full sizes up.
Jumpmanbostic who has like 800+ Js has J'a from size 13-15. So he doesn't know his size either? & he's been collection for 20+ years. & what about all the other random people who can size up a full size downing on the shoe.

This is the same logic I used when I hooped. I would often go a full sz up because I felt more comfortable with the extra room.

True

Yeah i know the size diff/conversion i dnt even remember anymore tho honestly. I ordered from mobile and while i was driving. I thought i chose us 12 so uk 11 . .. but who knows i may have selected something else sincei was driving and in a hurry. Either way im disappointed.

Need em hit me up
Ordered while driving. Lol. C'mon man! Everyone let this part go? Driving and in a hurry...decides to order shoes. I hope you don't live anywhere near me because that's completely unnecessary.

Question for dudes that own recent gen 1s and older gen (bmp era, and 2001s), how does the comfort compare?

I sold all my older 1s and recent black toes (didn't even try em on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ), because I hate how uncomfortable 1s are. Like zero cushion...

I kinda want a pair of these, but don't want to look for a pair if they're just as uncomfortable as all the other pairs...

Question for dudes that own recent gen 1s and older gen (bmp era, and 2001s), how does the comfort compare?

I sold all my older 1s and recent black toes (didn't even try em on ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ), because I hate how uncomfortable 1s are. Like zero cushion...

I kinda want a pair of these, but don't want to look for a pair if they're just as uncomfortable as all the other pairs...
I wore mine once so far for a 9 hour shift and I thought they were really comfortable...

When BMPs dropped, a lot of people were saying how comfy they were, when I wore mine for the first time I was very disappointed in the comfort.

I know they're not going to feel like some lunars, or frees or something... But 1s always feel like they have no padding on the bottom...

When BMPs dropped, a lot of people were saying how comfy they were, when I wore mine for the first time I was very disappointed in the comfort.

I know they're not going to feel like some lunars, or frees or something... But 1s always feel like they have no padding on the bottom...
Take my word and a lot of other NT members that have the 2013 OG branded 1s. They are extremely comfortable compared to the Jumpman 1s. You won't be disappointed. There is reason to all the excitement about the 1s this year and why some people double up, at the least, and quality is one of them. They must have changed something about them under the insole but not sure what it is. Go TTS too. I can't stop saying how much I love them

Last edited:

How did this seem fair to you? People have been saying all year that this year's I's were an improvement. Why couldn't you at least give the Black Toes you had in your possession one quick try?

Not trying to come at you sideways, but I'm genuinely curious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom