Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought some shadows for 109.99 for my brother from a random athletic store. It was the stores last pair. Apparently they had pairs sitting there for the past 2 months and nobody wanted them.
:smokin Nice comeup! Surprised they just sittin on the shelf especially in the bay area/

My hunt is finally over! Copped some DS Shadows in a 9.5 from Craigslist today. Been looking for awhile. Seems like they are very dried up, for the price I was willing to pay.

My hunt is finally over! Copped some DS Shadows in a 9.5 from Craigslist today. Been looking for awhile. Seems like they are very dried up, for the price I was willing to pay.
Congrats 
smokin.gif
 Im still looking for a 9.5 as well  

so did that restock from the last page ever happen? i passed on the initial release then saw resale prices weren't too bad shortly after, but now that is not the case and i'm stuck empty handed

Would you buy a size 13 of these if you wear a sz 12 ? Reason am asking : i found a sz 13 for a decent price but scared they gonna be too big. Would sneaker shields help ? Thanks for your input

Would you buy a size 13 of these if you wear a sz 12 ? Reason am asking : i found a sz 13 for a decent price but scared they gonna be too big. Would sneaker shields help ? Thanks for your input
I wouldnt ... I wouldnt a 12.5 either but thats just my foot. But to answer your question i'd say no itd be too much toe room unless you like that feel or would stuff the toe box

I wear a size 12 in jordans 2-10, 12-14. I wear 12.5 in Jordan 11s. Because Jordan 1s tend to be narrow I wear a size 13 in them. I have wide feet tho. Nothing crazy but a little wider than normal.

im late to this question but DO NOT DO THIS

im a 12 & wouldnt take a 12.5 in 1's get your tru sz...especially in these shadows because they will end up on your feet alot & youd rather have the correct sz

im late to this question but DO NOT DO THIS

im a 12 & wouldnt take a 12.5 in 1's get your tru sz...especially in these shadows because they will end up on your feet alot & youd rather have the correct sz

I completely agree with this if you have regular width feet. If your feet are wide like mine I would definitely recommend .5-1 size up. They are narrow and that is a fact. I tried a 12, barely squeezed my foot in and was begging for mercy after wearing them for 30min. LOL

Thanks everyone for the advices. Am just gonna hunt my sz 12 and pass on that sz 13. Thanks again all

usually wear 11-11.5 but i use my sz 12 shadows and its all good. no excessive creasing at all. i wear regular nike dri-fit socks 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom