Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.

If prices keep creeping up I might be able to turn my extra sz15 into some breds I missed.
id put them out there and gauge what type of offers you get now as bred prices will also increase as well. 

shadows plus $50-100 for breds is a nice get. 

can't believe sellers are asking for 300+ for these.
still trying for ds sz 11 under or around 2 but that seems like a dream now lol.

Glad I copped shadows at retail. Sadly ppl slept on em or spent there money on the toro 4s that released that same day. Even then they sat for alittle while after lol.

wait for barons ppl 6 weeks away , propably shadows price may drop down after barons release as well 

Just picked up a pair of shadows with a 01/30/13 - 04/01/13 production date. All the pairs im seeing in the Legit Check posts start with a 02/13/13 production date. Can anyone confirm that 01/30/13 date with their pairs?

[quote name="s dubl" url/519918/air-jordan-1-high-og-black-gray-aka-shadow-1s/6030#post_19842129"]That's only 2 weeks difference... It takes more than a day to produce thousands of shoes... Just sayin.[/quote]

I understand that... The Royals have a production date of 09/12/13 and 09/13/13 with 09/13/13 being GM pairs according to the legit check threads on this site. Just trying to see if anyone has a legit pair with the production dates I stated above

Just picked up a pair of shadows with a 01/30/13 - 04/01/13 production date. All the pairs im seeing in the Legit Check posts start with a 02/13/13 production date. Can anyone confirm that 01/30/13 date with their pairs?

I have two pairs:

1/30/13 - 4/10/13
1/30/13 - 4/22/13

wait for barons ppl 6 weeks away , propably shadows price may drop down after barons release as well 
Those releasing could drive the price up, in my opinion. Because the Barons are like the consolation prize.

Last edited:
I dont see Barons being consolation at all for these. Thats jus my opinion. I will be gunning for the Barons though.

I had these but size? Screwed up my order so yeah .. the hunt for these in a 12 sub 180 continues (yup its a dream price but oh well movin on if its not there)

While hunting for a second pair of royals came across a worn one time pair of shadows for 190 shipped.

i got all my 1s just trying to double up on certain pairs, wasnt even planning on doubling up on shadows but cant turn down that price

Just bought some shadows for 109.99 for my brother from a random athletic store. It was the stores last pair. Apparently they had pairs sitting there for the past 2 months and nobody wanted them.

Just bought some shadows for 109.99 for my brother from a random athletic store. It was the stores last pair. Apparently they had pairs sitting there for the past 2 months and nobody wanted them.
nice come up.. wish i had a store like that around me lol what size did u get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom