Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know i was licking my chops when he contacted me this morning saying he wanted $200 haha

"Allegedly" 11 restock a will happen this week. Hoping to land a second pair of shadows.
smile.gif
where'd you get this info from? 

An XI restock, or a Shadow restock. 

Please PM if you don't want our beloved guests to jack the info. 

Thanks.

I meant to say "11 restocks" of Nike/Jordan restocks allegedly will happen this week it's not official just a rumor and a reliable source of mine confirmed it. But not until I hear it from Nike or JB I won't believe it.

Its at the nola hoh. Couple different pairs per day this weekweekend. Saw it in the nyc footaction thread i believe

It's common for the past few years at all star time for Nike/JB to have massive restocks during all star week in the city the all star game is in... No need for nike to announce it.

I doubt these 1s will be included tho, but you never know.

Last edited:
restock info 
may or may not happen
shadows may or may not restock

red octobers may or may not restock aswell
nerd.gif

i dont get why ppl are so thirsty about these and pay rape prices . just wait for the baron 1s ppl they are just 1.5 month away 

Comparing barons to shadows is like comparing black toes to breds imo, not remotely close
shadows are definetely better than barons now doubt my friend , but if i didnt get the shadows for retail i wouldnt drop 250$ + on them rather wait for barons , thats me though 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom