Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully these are more like the Knicks and Celtics demand wise. Doubt it tho. Maybe people will think they're a Retro+. :wink:

unfortunately they will find out that they are an OG colorway with OG details and it will be a mad house but thats the way it is now days.

found my 09 pair at my moms house, all moldy and crusty lol,

too bad with this year and the 1's hypetrain, only chaos can be expected

I can never tell with low quality pics but I aint feeling that darker grey. Still copworthy tho

just leave the thread now...... it will prbly be the same leather from the blk toes that you despise so much ...save a pair for someone who will rock em

View media item 430443
was hoping for a lighter shade for gray...but ill wait for more pics to come

Last edited:
lol no.

But I will give you that this is a slow moving thread for a shoe that is 6 weeks from coming out.

Its such a subtle shoe that's what makes em beautiful. The hype monsters don't know what makes these appealing and I'm loving it. But alas, this wont last forever. Hype is eminent :frown:

I want these for retail too. I was hoping it would come out in my eurotrip but looks like that isnt happening. Was hoping to walk in the store when i was ready and cop two pairs at retail. If this goes like the last few releases $250 down the drain. I was prepared to pay that price for all the 1s anyway.

Its such a subtle shoe that's what makes em beautiful. The hype monsters don't know what makes these appealing and I'm loving it. But alas, this wont last forever. Hype is eminent :frown:
True it's a nice clean cw that works very well and the 1s are such a clean and basic shoe! That's why I hate how people are hyping up the NA 1s and JB putting out such limited numbers :smh:

Idk why iy was so surprising that these 1s would be limited. Even after they started messing up the 1s with phats and other such trash people still had love for OG colorways. They still sat when mass produced but for a while OLNL, Bulls, Celtics and OG colorway 1s were the only 1s i saw on peoples feet

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh man!! I am ready come July 13th!

View media item 442352View media item 442353View media item 442354
"The Jordan Brand readies another original Air Jordan 1 colorway for a mid-July release.

Following the "Royal," "Black Patent" and "Black Toe" colorways, this '85 reissue returns with a high-cut, 'Nike Air' branding on the tongue and no Jumpman embroidery on the heel.

Look for the Black/Grey Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG to drop in somewhat limited quantities on Saturday, July 13 for $140.

07/13/13 Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
555088-014 Black/Grey
$140.00"

(From SC, http://*************.com/news/air-jordan-1-retro-high-black-grey-release-date/)

Last edited:
Rare that I get this amped but...

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Shoe of the summer for me. Must land multiples, even though I've said that since Royals. :lol:

Love me some black and grey.

Ohhhhhhh man!! I am ready come July 13th!

View media item 442352View media item 442353View media item 442354
"The Jordan Brand readies another original Air Jordan 1 colorway for a mid-July release.

Following the "Royal," "Black Patent" and "Black Toe" colorways, this '85 reissue returns with a high-cut, 'Nike Air' branding on the tongue and no Jumpman embroidery on the heel.

Look for the Black/Grey Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG to drop in somewhat limited quantities on Saturday, July 13 for $140.

07/13/13 Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
555088-014 Black/Grey
$140.00"

(From SC, http://*************.com/news/air-jordan-1-retro-high-black-grey-release-date/)

Jesus Christ. The prophecy has been fulfilled. These official pics are exactly what I wanted. My body

Is ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom