Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
man these are super clean, i dont know about going in on a presale but i may have to save up just in case i strike out for retail, im usually a retail or bust but these are so nice

im so ready to fail at getting these its insane.

mean.gif
 i can never get the shoes i want.

Ohhhhhhh man!! I am ready come July 13th!

"The Jordan Brand readies another original Air Jordan 1 colorway for a mid-July release.

Following the "Royal," "Black Patent" and "Black Toe" colorways, this '85 reissue returns with a high-cut, 'Nike Air' branding on the tongue and no Jumpman embroidery on the heel.

Look for the Black/Grey Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG to drop in somewhat limited quantities on Saturday, July 13 for $140.

07/13/13 Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
555088-014 Black/Grey
$140.00"

(From SC, http://*************.com/news/air-jordan-1-retro-high-black-grey-release-date/)
Jesus Christ. The prophecy has been fulfilled. These official pics are exactly what I wanted. My body

Is ready
Brace yourselves...

"Limited" will bring everybody and their momma back out :smh:

None the less I'm amped as well, same day as SneakerConNYC too :smokin

Welp, I can't wait to see all the pairs being re-sold within hours of purchase at SneakerConNYC.:rolleyes

That's how it was last year with the Gym Green foams, $350 @ SneakerConNYC .. take a walk down the block to HOH on 34th and they were still sitting on the shelf for retail :lol:

Last edited:
Remember when the shadow 1s were highly underrated? :lol:

-Drew

i remember buying the 09's off ebay like3 months ahead of the release for $110 shipped :smh:
& turning down a 2nd pair because of glue stains & frayed swooshes for $70

i haven't scored online in a year so i'm due , but this is a must have so i'm prepared to go the presale route for the 1st time ever (if the price isn't too bad)

new pics make them look like the vegas 1's which i already have 2 pairs of lmao

yeah the leather is noce on the vegas 1s but man that fruity pebbles sock liner kills it for me

I hope that very-limited title was removed off of them and their just regular 2013 hard to get/limited 1's

I can't seem to find any for a reasonable price, if you come across something shoot me a PM :lol:

Seems like prices on all ones have shot up across the board since the NA treatment started. Last year I got 09 Breds and shadows for around $160 respectively. Now I'm seeing em pushing about $300 and up. There's a pair of shadows up for $419 lol

Nice Gerald! Looks like I better start doing my homework to cop. Hopefully, these are not too limited like it was mentioned in the Black Toes thread.
Ohhhhhhh man!! I am ready come July 13th!

"The Jordan Brand readies another original Air Jordan 1 colorway for a mid-July release.

Following the "Royal," "Black Patent" and "Black Toe" colorways, this '85 reissue returns with a high-cut, 'Nike Air' branding on the tongue and no Jumpman embroidery on the heel.

Look for the Black/Grey Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG to drop in somewhat limited quantities on Saturday, July 13 for $140.

07/13/13 Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG
555088-014 Black/Grey
$140.00"

(From SC, http://*************.com/news/air-jordan-1-retro-high-black-grey-release-date/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom