Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept on these in 09, will not happen again - I was able to get red toes, black toes, royals, and knick pretty easily around my way ..... hope these slide under the radar as well

Nike Air has people's judgement mad cloudy. Premieum quality Shadows with Jumpmen are still sitting. Does the absences of the Jumpmen & a Nike Air makes them better then the Playoffs? Or is it because they're more limited? I think it's the second one.

They are not still sitting. Many Nikes used to sit for a while until late '11/ early '12 when every shoe that was sitting magically disappeared in the span of 3 or 4 weeks. Including packs

Nike Air has people's judgement mad cloudy. Premieum quality Shadows with Jumpmen are still sitting. Does the absences of the Jumpmen & a Nike Air makes them better then the Playoffs? Or is it because they're more limited? I think it's the second one.
I don't know for other people but I never liked 8s since day 1 so Toro 4s (underrated) and Black/Grey 1s >>>>>> Playoff 8s to me...

Last edited:
I also need a sz 11 of the "sitting" 09's...pm me. Cuz I cant find em anywhere for a good price. If not then these 13's will do just fine. Closer to OG anyways...

Sorry to chuck in a diff subject, but i have a friend down here who had 2 size runs of Royals left in Australia yesterday. He has a 10 and 11 in stock still. If you head over too www.threadedandlaced.com checkout and add message "kicksaustralia" sent you, he said he will chuck it in the post immediatley. Get em before there gone, 3 nt's already got there pair thank god. Goodluck.And shadows, bring it! cant wait

Don't forget about yo other other boy with a 13
happy.gif
oh no doubt. I know for a fact we not getting any ones here so online is the only chance. The 4s though i might be able to get in store with ease here (hopefully) and i can focus my attention online with the 1s. I'll have my lil cousin get on the comp and help out

Sorry to chuck in a diff subject, but i have a friend down here who had 2 size runs of Royals left in Australia yesterday. He has a 10 and 11 in stock still. If you head over too www.threadedandlaced.com checkout and add message "kicksaustralia" sent you, he said he will chuck it in the post immediatley. Get em before there gone, 3 nt's already got there pair thank god. Goodluck. And shadows, bring it! cant wait
Copped a sz 10. I finally caved in and got another pair. Need a swap tho. I'll make it happen

And gone. Shoulda checked the thread an hour ago lol. Good lookin out matters. And it's probly better for whoever else got their pairs cause I already got a couple, I was just feeling greedy...

And gone. Shoulda checked the thread an hour ago lol. Good lookin out matters. And it's probly better for whoever else got their pairs cause I already got a couple, I was just feeling greedy...
haha 1's enough bro lol.He has a size 8 not on the site, if anyone wants it, pm me

Good looks on those royals. Glad nt members got some pairs. 360 shipped to the us is not so bad. Considering they're going for around 400 (sz 11) on ebay...and probly lots of gm pairs on there too.

Someone said these are gonna be west coast exclusive... I found it extremely hard to believe and ultimately dismissed it. Then I realized that the patent/golds were pretty much a east coast NYC exclusive.... And kinda wondered, hopefully his info is way off. You never know nowadays with JB BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom