Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its what i do. In believe the sneaker karma will help me track down flint 13's lol
Price is actually $340 shipped aud so $320 us has a 8 and 13 left

FSR of Royals with scattered sizes appearing randomly over the last few days on an Australian bigcartel site?

ummmmmm...   and y'all worried about GM pairs on eBay that you can see (maybe) actual pictures?  

guy running that site is like
that gif reminds me of the jean claude van damme gif where he's dancing in some cambodian bar

Last edited:
FSR of Royals with scattered sizes appearing randomly over the last few days on an Australian bigcartel site?

ummmmmm...   and y'all worried about GM pairs on eBay that you can see (maybe) actual pictures?  

guy running that site is like
Exactly what i was about to type, thirst for royals clouds peoples judgements.

No tagged pics=No shoes purchased from a big cartel seller.

Also add the fact that there is no possible way to return these if you are unsatisfied. Even if he did take a return, shipping cost would be prohibitive.

Yo..

Where are these 09 shadows sittin at? 

Im kinda jelly of those with fresh pairs..

My pair is well worn..

As others have said..

The 09s have better materials then the upcoming 2013..

But I still need a pair of 2013s..

May skip the hassle of getting these and just put the money towards some Royals. I can't see when I'd ever want to wear these if I had Royals

May skip the hassle of getting these and just put the money towards some Royals. I can't see when I'd ever want to wear these if I had Royals

So wait, your saying paying resale for royals beats getting these for retail?
I strongly disagree.

With grey jeans
happy.gif

You're my homie Mark but your infractuation with the homie Grape is sickening :x :smh: :rofl: :rofl: ..

I'm starting to think you play for the OTHER team after that love letter you wrote in the Black Toes thread :lol:
Lmao. :lol:

Mark, you know your my bro. Just tone down the bromance a little. It is getting to be too much. Just coming out as an honest friend

You're my homie Mark but your infractuation with the homie Grape is sickening :x :smh: :rofl: :rofl: ..

I'm starting to think you play for the OTHER team after that love letter you wrote in the Black Toes thread :lol:
Lmao. :lol:

Mark, you know your my bro. Just tone down the bromance a little. It is getting to be too much. Just coming out as an honest friend

Love letter...
Bromance...

Man.....another Jordan 1 thread that keeps on delivering!!
:rofl:

man seeing the jumpman on the tongue of the ones makes me realize how much more i like the 'nike air' on the tongue. just like I would think a 'nike air' would look weird on the tongue of a III, I think the jumpman looks weird on the tongue of the I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom