Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're my homie Mark but your infractuation with the homie Grape is sickening :x :smh: :rofl: :rofl: ..

I'm starting to think you play for the OTHER team after that love letter you wrote in the Black Toes thread :lol:
Lmao. :lol:

Mark, you know your my bro. Just tone down the bromance a little. It is getting to be too much. Just coming out as an honest friend

Mark out here giving us Bromance lessons :rofl: :rofl:
View media item 469872
Found a pic of Mark on the phone with Grape too ..
View media item 469874

You're my homie Mark but your infractuation with the homie Grape is sickening
sick.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm starting to think you play for the OTHER team after that love letter you wrote in the Black Toes thread
laugh.gif
For real dude is in love^

Last edited:
Call it what ya want. We get pairs. It's no big deal

I see all the usually 1's suspects in here. I expect all of you to grab a pair

:lol: I love NT.

What is interesting is that most Nike stores is doing FCFS for the releases this weekend. RSVP and RSVP SERVICES DEAD?!

is the rsvp scraped for future relases
Idk... I'm assuming just this weekend only. No way they'll do FCFS for some of the upcoming releases. Especially after what happened this weekend in the city. Granted Nike Is in Lenox Mall so it's different.

whats the buzz on these.....these have a buzz but not as much as i saw with the blk toes but its still early 

Seriously though no more RSVP's?

NTSF aint getting any jordans lately (except the lows and black grapes they got not too lokg ago) accoeding to their twitter account but sounds good though Im all in :smile:

Honestly, RSVP was supposed to be a solution but inevitably, was manipulated with people making money out of it. From a camping to coding war. I'm glad Nike is trying to find another solution and in the mean time, it's FCFS. That's fine with me, as long as there are extra measures to prevent tragic incidents.

No worries gerald lets go to NTSF strapped lol!!!

:rofl: Unfortunately I live in LA. I love SF though. Definitely should camp out together if I happen to be in the area. I love the culture and vibe there. Anyone up for NTLA or NTSM camp out for these shadows? :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom