Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
It feels so good!

Called my spot today after work and asked if they were getting these. My guy says he has my 9.5 waiting for me. They sold out in less than a few hours (through word of mouth apparently).

Didn't eem get a good look at them yet, just made sure both feet were the same size.

Already have Toro's on lock which means I can focus my time and energy on these ::Birdman hand rub::

I like how everyone thinks there's little hype for these. Come release day, these will sell out first. Nike logos and OG CW = Quick sell out. The resellers will see to that guaranteed

Lucky im in a really good sneaker crew. My local spot is only getting toros, so my friends on the other side of the city are gonna cop me a shadown when they ge their toro. This is how it should be. Peeps helping others out. As far as quality of leather goes, anyone got any info? inbetween black toe and royals? Id be happy with that. Nice enough just not to nice they crease when u hold them lol

I'll try to post pics tomorrow cuz I'm not home.

And I changed the contrast to get it closer to the actual color. My damn S3 always dulls out my pics.

I bought the '09 pair at a Nike Outlet in Orlando for $39.97. I highly doubt that'll happen this time around.

I bought the '09 pair at a Nike Outlet in Orlando for $39.97. I highly doubt that'll happen this time around.
I was able to cop it for like 60 bucks when it went on sale at a local spot. Seen other spots around that time with like a 70-80 dollar price tag. Just like you said...I doubt these will be available like that to the point where it drops down to these prices again considering how much hype every shoe gets now a days unlike before lol. 

Lucky im in a really good sneaker crew. My local spot is only getting toros, so my friends on the other side of the city are gonna cop me a shadown when they ge their toro. This is how it should be. Peeps helping others out. As far as quality of leather goes, anyone got any info? inbetween black toe and royals? Id be happy with that. Nice enough just not to nice they crease when u hold them lol

are you guys going to intimidate cats in line this time around?

I like how everyone thinks there's little hype for these. Come release day, these will sell out first. Nike logos and OG CW = Quick sell out. The resellers will see to that guaranteed

there's always those in every thread. We saw it in the royals and black toes thread. Funny thing is, most were dudes who have been on NT for a long time.

It's the most popular sig line on face of the plane. Corny people rock Jordans more than any other sneaker. Don't know where you guys live, but when I leave the house all I see in jordans are corny lookin' as* people, kids/teens (which is acceptable) and dope fiends in beat up pairs.

There's nothing "hip" about rockin' Jodans anymore fellas.... It's the most basic sh*t you could do really.
You're mad 'cause you rock Sketchers? **** outta here. This is a Jordan forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom