Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better get your salt...

pretty much, im not even gonna bother honestly. im just going for the IV's

i dont care for the I's anymore til i finally secure some legit Royals for cheap. then ill go out and try and get every other I that released.'

i dont even want to imagine what the numbers are gonna be on the banned ones dropping in the fall :smh:

damn with nike annoucning they are gonna stop the bots idk how I'm going to get these lmao . 

i dont even want to imagine what the numbers are gonna be on the banned ones dropping in the fall
mean.gif
sick.gif

Banned 1's are droppin' this fall?

:x

Banned 1's are droppin' this fall?

No... They are OG bred 1's. They won't have the X's on them, and I highly doubt the quality will be even close on any level.

I wish, but no. They might top the hype on the royals because everyone is gonna call them "banned 1s"

Last edited:
I'm gonna really work for this release! I have struck out on all the OG 1 releases so far so I'm go above and beyond for this one. And I hope people don't call the black and red 1st the DMPs or the banneds but everyone is gonna give them a foolish nickname :smh:

I'm not about paying $200+ for these.. if you put in a half decent effort you should get these for retail. 

Maybe with Nike's elimination of bots ill actually have a shot at these now 
roll.gif

Nike didn't "eliminate" Bots. They actually didn't do anything but put out a warning that if your caught using one they cancel your order, and honestly the have no way of detecting most script bots. We'll see after this weekend tho, but I expect they are blowing smoke.

I need these in my life tho, pics look great. These are gonna be a ***** to secure online, just like all the other 1's have been... I'll probably end up going reseller or early and paying the $200+. Well worth it IMO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom