Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an economist, but the trend with pricing on pre order sites, overall, makes me think these wont be as limited as I initially anticipated. 

Not an economist, but the trend with pricing on pre order sites, overall, makes me think these wont be as limited as I initially anticipated. 
Same thing happened with the royals. Then as it got closer to release date people mysteriously had their pre orders cancelled and the pre order guys "restocked" at a higher price.

wonder why the royals had that plush sock liner and all rest since dont.
'Knicks' 1s have the same quilted plush sock liner as the royals. I think the leather on shadow 1s look like royal 1s to me...def better than the black toes. really cant tell for sure till you hold them in your hand and see in person tho. either way they look 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

The line up on the 13th will be interesting one, alot of non educated sneakerheads copping toros and alot of true heads copping shadows (or both) great chance to educate!

yeah, i dont wanna pay over retail. but I love 1s and wanna double up, and i know its gonna be hard to double up on these and get the toro 4s on release day. lol. it is what it is...

Doubt the aftermarket prices will be that high on these, rather have the Bulls colorways

Last edited:
My goal is to cop two pairs at retail. Hopefully, I will get lucky enough to do it.

Last edited:
Retail attempts first, then I will see what the re-seller market looks like, not pre-ordering anything for those prices though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom