Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys still talking about Royals like most of us in here got pairs :smh:   LOL! 

:wink:

Found a place selling em early but they didnt sell half sizes. Gonna have to trade when I get back. A lot of you will be happy with it and a lot disappointed. Quality is not smooth and buttery like the royals. It is coarse like the black toes but more high quality like the Clovers
View media item 482115.

Comes out to $170 after foreign transaction fees. Not complaining. I really like em.

Detailed pics when you get the chance blotters!

I feel like numbers shouldn't even be discussed because every drop this year was executed differently

"Knicks" didn't sell as fast because it released alongside the Chicagos but they were clear sell-outs on the east coast

most "Royal" pairs were overseas no beating around the bush they were hard af to cop in my area was 12+ hr campout but if I hadnt slacked I would probably have my pair

"Clovers" were just a simple release. if you liked them you were able to cop with ease.

"Golds" was a straight QS harder then MVPs and probably the Red Yeezys

"Black toes" seemed easy until reports of quality issues started popping up, probably more or less then Clovers but I still ended up getting my pair at retail

all I'm saying is prepare for the worst and expect nothing these are semi-hyped but will sit on the backburner compared to the toros. I think if your at your spot by 8am you have good chances but the bigger size the more worried I'd be lol

Knicks didnt sell out because it is an odd combination that matches nothing in most peoples closet.

These are a limited NA release. They will not sit on the backburner in comparison to a mass produced GR

Knicks didnt sell out because it is an odd combination that matches nothing in most peoples closet.

These are a limited NA release. They will not sit on the backburner in comparison to a mass produced GR

Better than the clovers ,, hard to find clothes that match..

^unless you are one of those guys that matches their outfit completely all the time, green matches plenty of colors. Orange doesnt. Even when you are in an outfit where your shoes are your only loud item the Knicks are odd looking

Last edited:
^^ these shoes are ****** nuts. The Nike dunk j-pack told us which 3 air Jordan 1's would cause a frenzy. These are on the pedestal right next to the royals and the black/red

i ordered mine yesterday and i haven't even received a tracking number confirmation yet.[/quote]
Same here received my confirmation no tracking though. We shall wait and see.

LOL: Those kicks flew off the shelves once the link dropped, 
laugh.gif

I hope the contributing members to this site snagged 'em, not these worthless trolls. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom