Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or are these nike og style 1's very comfortable? Usually when I wear 1's I can't walk in them for more than an hour.

i have a feeling these were mass made. Good idea if so on Jordans part since the 1's are the cheapest J to make.

Last edited:
Wow, I might have to bite on that FC price. Waking up at 5 AM for Jordan releases really f*cks up my sleep cycle. Do they double box?

Ur talking about flightclub, lol. Of course they double box. Probably the best sneaker store in existence and the prices reflect that...

Well, at least I know I have a fall back plan.

They probably have 10-15 pairs MAX, that's 1-2 your size. By the time the release comes they will be sold, the price raised or they will be gone the second people strike out on Nike. at $200 I bet they are gone before the middle of next week, that's an incredible early or presale price. People are playing $220-$250 for these early from big cartel sites. They aren't gonna think twice about copping off flightclub for $200. I see them raising the price...

Last edited:
Man these joints aint Royals. If you want em pay that $200 or take your chances on Saturday, they wont be that difficult to get. My suggestion, if you dont have Royals spend the money on THOSE because I have seen a lot of these with creased up leather on the side panels. Not knocking them I will be getting them but just saying. 

They probably have 10-15 pairs MAX, that's 1-2 your size. By the time the release comes they will be sold, the price raised or they will be gone the second people strike out on Nike. at $200 I bet they are gone before the middle of next week, that's an incredible early or presale price. People are playing $220-$250 for these early from big cartel sites. They aren't gonna think twice about copping off flightclub for $200. I see them raising the price...

They are already 225 in my size so I'm not dealing with that. I'm certainly not paying more for these than I did for Royals. If I strike out on RD I will bide my time and get them for a price that's to my liking.

As a New Yorker, the Knicks were nice. Y'all don't have orange or royal blue shirts? I know most jordans are black and red but step out the color way a bit. I had zero zero problem matching my knicks 1s. Orange shirt blue jeans and you good to go.
I dont match most of my fits like a clown

NT fooling themselves into thinking this will be an easy cop, like they did with the royals and black toes. Should be interesting thread comw Saturday.

Anyway I am done until the Fire Red IIIs.

Last edited:
NT foolinf themselves into thinking this will be an easy cop, like they did with the royals and ,hw black toes. Should be interesting thread comw Saturday.

Cut it out, This will be easy IF YOU REALLY WANT THEM. You got your pair, stop gassin it people like you are annoying. The only real difficult pair out this set was the Royals.

Last edited:
With so much talk here abt the Royals, @sneakgallery on IG has a restock for $350 today. Not sure how legit their kicks r though..

Sometimes I match, not all the time. But some people might as well get Sean Jean tracksuits since they want to match so much

matchy-matchy.jpg

Cut it out, This will be easy IF YOU REALLY WANT THEM. You got your pair, stop gassin it people like you are annoying. The only real difficult pair out this set was the Royals.
I got my pair because I am in London till Tuesday. The Royals sat here. And between all the stores in this area, I still have access to a fsr of Black Toes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom