Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
got the black toes on RD, looking to get these and royals should be coming in Monday
nthat.gif

Those size? orders will probably get cancelled. Can't see them actually selling them more than a week before release.

Wow Flight Club has them $200? These shouldn't be hard to come by at all...

Last edited:
I almost just bought them from flight club...

$200 is crazy good but that makes me think there are a to of pairs available. Also there are crazy early pairs floating around, u didn't see that with the royals.

Def need these.

As a New Yorker, the Knicks were nice. Y'all don't have orange or royal blue shirts? I know most jordans are black and red but step out the color way a bit. I had zero zero problem matching my knicks 1s. Orange shirt blue jeans and you good to go.

As a New Yorker, the Knicks were nice. Y'all don't have orange or royal blue shirts? I know most jordans are black and red but step out the color way a bit. I had zero zero problem matching my knicks 1s. Orange shirt blue jeans and you good to go.

Nah, orange shirt with orange on the shoes isn't for me. I wouldnt wear an orange shirt on Halloween.

Massive amounts available im guessing. People wont be flocking towards these since they hypebeasts think grey is too neutral to be popular

I feel u i love my knicks pair.

Also, you dont need to color-coordinate to have a dope fit, come on now guise...MATCHING IS OVERRATED! Im not saying wear a buch of contrasting stuff...the colors gotta work together

Who has two thumbs and happy about the prices so far? [emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]128102[/emoji][emoji]128072[/emoji]
laugh.gif
me too bro--

some clown in this thread yesterday saying 'pm i can help with pairs" then I pmed him and he said "limited just like royals...$375"

told him to get lost

Last edited:
I feel u i love my knicks pair.

Also, you dont need to color-coordinate to have a dope fit, come on now guise...MATCHING IS OVERRATED! Im not saying wear a buch of contrasting stuff...the colors gotta work together

co-sign. matching can look OD at times, especially if your shoes are already as loud as it is. these guys pulled the knicks off well IMO. didn't go too overboard with matching.

View media item 273143View media item 482757View media item 482763

I've never been so happy to see a price on flight club lol but I hope this means good news!

Wow, I might have to bite on that FC price. Waking up at 5 AM for Jordan releases really f*cks up my sleep cycle. Do they double box?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom