Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a warning to those buying at GS. They only have a FEW sizes in stock. Other sizes will go out July 15th as noted on their IG.

Just a warning to those buying at GS. They only have a FEW sizes in stock. Other sizes will go out July 15th as noted on their IG.
Read that too.... I am too anxious, ill just grab them at HOH on Saturday if my buddy will take my 7-4 shift.. if not GS is my only way of getting them.

this pick sealed da deal. passing on da 4s.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant pull the trigger at $200, these are barely worth it at $140 plus tax, i want them badly but over $100 for a shoe that shouldnt be anywhere near 150 after tax is rediculous i refuse to fuel the beast that is JB.

cant pull the trigger at $200, these are barely worth it at $140 plus tax, i want them badly but over $100 for a shoe that shouldnt be anywhere near 150 after tax is rediculous i refuse to fuel the beast that is JB.
I agree 100% but sometimes ill  just take the l if i wan't the shoe bad enough.. 

Yeah, I saw that too.  I'm not really in a hurry to get them in hand, just want to make sure I lock a pair. 

Just received shipping confirmation from SP
smokin.gif
still waiting

sent them an email though because i didnt get confirmation email , only paypal receipt

they quickly responded saying my order was good to go and would be shipped soon

Why the hell is Beverly doing a raffle for these ? Now I doubt I have a chance of getting a pair at retail . If Santa Monica does an RSVP ill just pay the fee and avoid stressing to win the raffle and there is still a chance of not getting an RSVP :smh:

Last edited:
anybody know how I can contact windycitysole? Email and phone call doesn't work. They already charged my credit card as of Friday but I have yet to receive a tracking number. :smh:

Bit the bullet on grailstatus. I have to work Saturday anyway. Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom