Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered from Grail status around 3pm PST, shipping info already sent.

I just couldn't risk FCFS/Raffles and I'm 0-for 3 with the NA.

Got a Guaranteed ticket today  from DTLR
smokin.gif

Beverly doing a ticket reservation and will be handing out tickets tomorrow. Anybody know if dudes are camping for these ?

Last edited:
Honestly if I could get my hands on a pair, I would just re-sell, after this week there's just too much stuff to be looking for (DB3's?, Mints, WOF Dunks,)

Honestly if I could get my hands on a pair, I would just re-sell, after this week there's just too much stuff to be looking for (DB3's?, Mints, WOF Dunks,)
Get out...... Save the pair for someone who actually wants to wear the sneaker.

Get out...... Save the pair for someone who actually wants to wear the sneaker.
Just throwing out my two cents, probably not even gonna try to cop them, GL to all though, wasn't even trying to put the hurt on the people who actually wanted these.

Last edited:
How bout u just not buy them and never come back in this thread? You **** *****
PREACH!! *****!! on another note, im still curious. Quality for those that have these. Where do they rank compared to the other NA branded 1's from 2013?

Got a Guaranteed ticket today  from DTLR
smokin.gif
Called them today and asked about tickets. The woman who answered was pretty rude, said they needed an email from corporate and immediately hung up on me. Guess I'll try calling tomorrow but it's looking like show up early at HoH

Last edited:
So the ppl who ordered from gs do you have a estimated delivery date? Just wondering since it says online they ship out the 15 and i read some of you got confrimation emails already

So the ppl who ordered from gs do you have a estimated delivery date? Just wondering since it says online they ship out the 15 and i read some of you got confrimation emails already
No estimated delivery date yet, just the note that the shipping label was created and the tracking number.  I figure it takes a day or so to update?  Paypal invoice does show, "shipped" though.

Finally made my mind up on these.  I'll enter two raffles to try my luck and that's that.  No point getting up at 5am and stressing over it on RD on-line.  Wake up at a normal time and see if they're still hanging around like the Playoff 8's.

Save my stress for Fire Red 5 Black Tongue and Bred 1 later this year.

All he ever wear is whats releasing the next week or week of

Angela simmons been right since runs house. Was always checkin that booty out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom