Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the numbers many spots seem to be getting, either supply is going to be very limited, or more stock will be up online.

Grailstatus.com has a FSR up or 199.99 in stock. They're legit, I've ordered before.
Just ordered my pair. I'm not taking any chances online on release day with my unreliable internet 
mean.gif

Decided to pull the trigger with grailstatus. I don't feel like taking any chances online with my unreliable internet 
mean.gif

cant pull the trigger at $200, these are barely worth it at $140 plus tax, i want them badly but over $100 for a shoe that shouldnt be anywhere near 150 after tax is rediculous i refuse to fuel the beast that is JB.

I would pull the trigger at 200 if u get the on release date for 140 sell the other pair im sure you can get your money back.

Just got my tickets for a size 11 of the 1's and 10.5 in the 4's. looking at the chart, more ppl got pairs on hold for 4's. both shoes had 2-3 pairs per size.

Everybody complaining about $200 but willingly gave up $250 for black toes and over $300 for the royals :smh:

$200 is about $40-50 over retail depending on tax in ur area. If I didn't have mine locked at $160, I would've copped for $200.

If you really want these and u don't plan on copping anything else coming out in the near future, spend that extra money to secure them while u can. Especially people in areas where only 1 or 2 stores getting them.

Peace of Mind & Time >>>>>>> relying on NDC, FTL, FTA, FNL, Eastbay, FCFS

*Speaking for those without a bot or a legit connect*

Last edited:
I just copped off ebay for $220-$61.86 I had in ebay bucks. Came out to $158.34 and should be here by friday-saturday.
smile.gif

Everybody complaining about $200 but willingly gave up $250 for black toes and over $300 for the royals :smh:

$200 is about $40-50 over retail depending on tax in ur area. If I didn't have mine locked at $160, I would've copped for $200.

If you really want these and u don't plan on copping anything else coming out in the near future, spend that extra money to secure them while u can. Especially people in areas where only 1 or 2 stores getting them.

Peace of Mind & Time >>>>>>> relying on NDC, FTL, FTA, FNL, Eastbay, FCFS

*Speaking for those without a bot or a legit connect*

I agree 100% but i dont have to have these passed on black toes and missed out on royals. Personally dont feel any of the 1s are worth more than $200-$225 royal resell price wasnt even an option .. i have no tax so that $200 is $60 extra for plus i wanna picm up toros and af1s next week. But yeah i know exactly what u mean tho. Retail or bust here (well i might bite $160)

A local shop near me is getting them and they never get anything limited. These might be an easier copp than expected.

Last edited:
Got my confirmation from sneaker post and ordered a pair of vegas 1 today as well...great day for the aj 1!

To the people who got they're pairs already how do these fit? The only og style I was able to get this year was the Knicks colorway do they fit like those? I also noticed the tongue on these look different as well does that change the fit of the sneaker?

To the people who got they're pairs already how do these fit? The only og style I was able to get this year was the Knicks colorway do they fit like those? I also noticed the tongue on these look different as well does that change the fit of the sneaker?

To me they all fit the same (comparing the royals and black toes to these). The tongue doesn't make them fit any differently. Quality wise I find these to be similar to the j-pack pairs. The royals didn't feel dunk-esque, but these do for some reason.

Got my shipping confirmation from sneakerpost less than an hour after ordering. UPS tracking is already working...should be here Friday 
pimp.gif

It's a tad bit snug and the leather is slightly harder than the Royals possibly the same as the Knicks. The tongue is different but i think thats to distinguish that pair from the Royals. Only cause since '85 the Royals and Shadows have been in existence

It's a tad bit snug and the leather is slightly harder than the Royals possibly the same as the Knicks. The tongue is different but i think thats to distinguish that pair from the Royals. Only cause since '85 the Royals and Shadows have been in existence
To me they all fit the same (comparing the royals and black toes to these). The tongue doesn't make them fit any differently. Quality wise I find these to be similar to the j-pack pairs. The royals didn't feel dunk-esque, but these do for some reason.
Alright thanks guys.

Had my 1st pair of 1s in 2009. My cousins put me on. That's all they use to wear. If u truly are a fan of them. I say grab em. Save yourself the hassle  on saturday if u aren't sure you'll get em cause people change up last minute. Footlocker posted new pictures on instagram today or sneaker news i can't remember. A lot of people turned to these as a backup if they don't get the Toros so beware + good luck.

pimp.gif

Tried these on yesterday forgot to post. Definitely looks WAY better in person. Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom