Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bite the bullet for $200...ahhhh.

btw, anyone knows if you have a footlocker paltinum vip reward card for $15, but it's about to expire on 7/13, can I use that to buy a store giftcard?  I was gonna use them on the shadow 1 or toro 4 this weekend for a in-store purchase, but if i strike out...

I just bite the bullet for $200...ahhhh.

btw, anyone knows if you have a footlocker paltinum vip reward card for $15, but it's about to expire on 7/13, can I use that to buy a store giftcard?  I was gonna use them on the shadow 1 or toro 4 this weekend for a in-store purchase, but if i strike out...
f*ck, just read the fine print, says can't use it purchase toward gift card...man i have not been lucky for the raffle, so I haven't purchase anything from ftl in store.  Anybody has an idea how "NOT" to waste this $15?

f*ck, just read the fine print, says can't use it purchase toward gift card...man i have not been lucky for the raffle, so I haven't purchase anything from ftl in store.  Anybody has an idea how "NOT" to waste this $15?
buy an item and then return the item and youll get store credit?

Why don't you just rock that pair? It's going to crease anyways!
if i strike out i will wear it. i just like to have the privilege of  making the creases myself. most of my ones crease over the toes so that doesn't bother me. but buying a shoe with a precrease at angle that's noticeable bothers me. I just stuffed two socks in that corner and choked the shoe laces hopefully it will smooth-en out

I just pulled the trigger on SneakerPost for $200. $40-$50 over retail is worth the peace of mind on Saturday morning. Thanks yall.

I was gonna say.. of course they're gonna crease, but the creases should come from you, and not be all ready there.. just my opinion   

Last edited:
I was gonna say.. of course they're gonna crease, but the creases should come from you, and not be all ready there.. just my opinion   
I agree .. i mean i dont mind a slight pre crease that JB and some other shoes have had fresh out the box .. but when it looks like someone walked in them already thats a whole other story

mean.gif
i hope my SP pair doesn't turn out like that... *crosses fingers*

JB gotta do better...
laugh.gif
 you would think for 200 they would throw some jergen cream with the order.Its safe to say these were not fresh out da box
mean.gif
 hopefully i make that tlo and, ill sell the other pair on ebay

Went to go enter "raffle" at my HOH, that I already confirmed TWICE that they were doing with calls placed Monday and Tuesday. Dudes like "FCFS". Guess I'll be waiting in line for these.

why do people always assume NA 1's are limited ? these are everywhere lol 

people need to stop hyping shoes up for no reason , smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom