Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed out on Black Toes and Royals. I'll be damned if I miss out on these.

Just placed my order on GS.

All he ever wear is whats releasing the next week or week of

Angela simmons been right since runs house. Was always checkin that booty out

I dont watch the show anymore but when I did I noticed in the credits that the sponsors ard the ones to dress you.

Anyway I love this shoe, wish I had the loot to double up. Im in the minority buy I like this cw and the royals far more than the breds.

bit the bullet at GS.  If I manage to get 2 pairs on saturday, i figure i should probably be able to resell one of them at not much of a loss.  either way, peace of mind knowing i'll get my pair.

Do these fit TTS... Missed out on all the 1s that released... I wear a sz 9 in most Jordans and 9.5 on 11s.

Thinking about pulling the trigger for $180 and try for retail on RD.

Last edited:
My spot is doing raffles for the Toro IV, but CFCs for these. Strange
same around my way except for one store doing raffle for these they treating shaq the same way....for once I love these lil dumb *** kids cuz they don't want what I want

I dont watch the show anymore but when I did I noticed in the credits that the sponsors ard the ones to dress you.

Oh me either I haven't watched BET itself in about 3-4 years at least. 106th & park prob 5-6+ .. AJ & Free and a year or 2 with Terrance and Rocsi after that though wasn't even interesting ... Ppl still make music videos these days lol?

I don't give up that easy!

Ive been makin a list of all online spots gettin emfor retailand converting euro times to local time. If i still miss out then it wasnt meant to be i guess. My FTL not gettin anything thats limited so yeah 2.5 days to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom