Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, where exactly do these hype meters or gauges cone from? Do they sell them at a store like a thermometer or are we just tossing darts blindfolded on a shoe that's 3 months away?

Blindfolded tossin darts bro, you don't even know it :lol: ... I'm just going by the info my boy received at a FNL managers meeting. These were listed as limited. As far as the hype meters go, I purchased one at the same store I copped my Royals from on 2/16/13 :rofl:
I mean these posts where people are discussing demand like there's some unofficial census going around.

I am hearing 6/22. I dont know where you guys are getting this 7/27.

I hope this drops while I am in England. The royals sat there so I bet this would too

I am hearing 6/22. I dont know where you guys are getting this 7/27.

I hope this drops while I am in England. The royals sat there so I bet this would too
6/22 was the original RD put out by the respected blogs and posted in here.  7/27 has been thrown out there since then, because that is what the FNL managers saw in Indianapolis this past week at the Annual Manager's Meetings when discussing the JB Summer, Fall, and Winter 2013 line ups and schedule.

The shot below has the release dates from EndClothing in the UK.  So whether the UK and US have the same RD (which is the most likely scenario for these), the overseas source is saying they won't release while you're over there.  July 13 according to End.  When I emailed them last week they said that date is from their Nike/JB rep.

Last edited:
these have really grown on me. not usually a big fan of 1s but this cw is just so clean. course I hope these aren't a nightmare.

Last edited:
6/22 was the original RD put out by the respected blogs and posted in here.  7/27 has been thrown out there since then, because that is what the FNL managers saw in Indianapolis this past week at the Annual Manager's Meetings when discussing the JB Summer, Fall, and Winter 2013 line ups and schedule.

The shot below has the release dates from EndClothing in the UK.  So whether the UK and US have the same RD (which is the most likely scenario for these), the overseas source is saying they won't release while you're over there.  July 13 according to End.  When I emailed them last week they said that date is from their Nike/JB rep.

View media item 385644

I dont have an exact date of when I am coming back from my eurotour but it is around there give or take. And i am leaving around june 20th give or take. So there is a 70% chance it will drop when i am in europe which is good news for me.

Last edited:
Seen a pair of these for 95. Thinking bout piling the trigger, only thing is they were phats last time they released right? I really only like true high top ones

I dont have an exact date of when I am coming back from my eurotour but it is around there give or take. And i am leaving around june 20th give or take. So there is a 70% chance it will drop when i am in europe which is good news for me.
Very good odds for you!  Good luck and enjoy your trip.  LOL these could pay for your trip in the end if it all works out right
nthat.gif

I just need 1 pair. I'm gonna put these in a rotation with my beater '09 pair. These cats ain't ready...

View media item 385644
[/quote]

If true these dates make me happy. :smokin 7/3 & 7/13

If true these dates make me happy.
smokin.gif
7/3 & 7/13[/quote]
anyone know what nike is releasing those weekends.? 

Saw some 2009's while I was picking up the 5's today.  Can't wait to get this years version. 

Folks we in 2013 anything retroed from JB will bring the beasts and resellers out so do your homework please. May be under the radar now but release week watch the crazyness begins.

Oh yea this includes GR releases as well if not look at the Grapes.

Some one message me these Arnt as good as the 93 retro ones with the bugs bunny younger

Folks we in 2013 anything retroed from JB will bring the beasts and resellers out so do your homework please. May be under the radar now but release week watch the crazyness begins.

Oh yea this includes GR releases as well if not look at the Grapes.

But these got a "Very limited" GR tag. I thought the other OG 1's were very limited but they're were given a "limited" label. Sounds to me they're teetering on the QS label. After the black toes, it's so on for these people!

Black toes, royal blues, knicks and surprisingly I even like the Celtics not really feeling any other colorway even though I had the all silver ones back in 01 and hated them

View media item 407656
The quality of these 09 retros are on point... I've wore these to the ground and they are still comfy and the leather looks great a little beat up!

Didn't mind the JB branding, but can't wait to have these with the NA treatment. Even if they did re release with the jumpman i would still cop. Multiples of these are a most for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom