Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, rough time to release these for me. I'll be driving up to SF that day. Dont like being in unfamiliar territory.

Had a chance to cop for $200 and waited because i had a shipping question, only to get my answer but see the seller raise the price to $350 because the other 6 pairs he had for $200 sold within 10 minutes of being posted. I had it in my grasp.

I went from not wanting these to needing these in a matter of 4-5 weeks.

A return to camping is even worse than RSVP. This really makes no sense given the chaos that is sure to ensue. They're going to have to clear about this change too.

Has anyone else noticed that JB has been increasing production #'s recently? it seems like every weekend they are increasing production #'s. Even Nike with foams, resale on foams and retro's have been fairly low. Now no RSVP... They should honestly just increase production #'s to the point where people can readily get pairs, specially now that people are more thirsty for JB than they have possibly ever been. More money in the bank, happy customers... No shootings or riots. I'm sure they spend a decent amount of money on RSVP and figuring out all these new systems and combating this ********. Anyway, regardless... Maybe it's just me, but production #'s seem to be increasing, maybe they are finally getting it lol

:rofl: Unfortunately I live in LA. I love SF though. Definitely should camp out together if I happen to be in the area. I love the culture and vibe there. Anyone up for NTLA or NTSM camp out for these shadows? :lol:
I'm in LA too. Moved from Seattle a few years back and camping here is nuts. Fools out there for days to save a couple bucks. I'm down for a camp, but multiple days is ridiculous for most shoes.

Has anyone else noticed that JB has been increasing production #'s recently? it seems like every weekend they are increasing production #'s. Even Nike with foams, resale on foams and retro's have been fairly low. Now no RSVP... They should honestly just increase production #'s to the point where people can readily get pairs, specially now that people are more thirsty for JB than they have possibly ever been. More money in the bank, happy customers... No shootings or riots. I'm sure they spend a decent amount of money on RSVP and figuring out all these new systems and combating this ********. Anyway, regardless... Maybe it's just me, but production #'s seem to be increasing, maybe they are finally getting it lol
There has definitely been an increase on numbers of GRs like almost all the foams, Grape 5s, bred 11s etc. and I think it's really good for them to ramp up the production numbers some, but the entire brands foundation today is based on the exclusivity of the shoes. Ya if they make a million of every pair JBs numbers will be way up for the first couple years but over time, sales will fall. True that a lot of us in here want the shoes cause we love the shoes, but today we are in the minority. If JBs production numbers met the consumers demand it's only a matter of time before the hype dies down, and eventually some black cement 3s or royals won't be very different from a pair of reeboks or Adidas cause everyone will have them.

There has definitely been an increase on numbers of GRs like almost all the foams, Grape 5s, bred 11s etc. and I think it's really good for them to ramp up the production numbers some, but the entire brands foundation today is based on the exclusivity of the shoes. Ya if they make a million of every pair JBs numbers will be way up for the first couple years but over time, sales will fall. True that a lot of us in here want the shoes cause we love the shoes, but today we are in the minority. If JBs production numbers met the consumers demand it's only a matter of time before the hype dies down, and eventually some black cement 3s or royals won't be very different from a pair of reeboks or Adidas cause everyone will have them.

I understand the theory and completely agree with you. I'm not saying they should start mass producing them like you would an air max 2013, but minimally increase production to avoid issues such as riots, robberies, and shootings. I think they have an intelligent enough marketing and production team that they should figure out how to increase production as well still maintaining some type of exclusivity... Something needs to happen, things can't keep going on like this. I'm really interested to see what's gonna happen with this RSVP nonsense.

I'm in LA too. Moved from Seattle a few years back and camping here is nuts. Fools out there for days to save a couple bucks. I'm down for a camp, but multiple days is ridiculous for most shoes.
Exactly, exactly, exactly. Hypebeasts, sneakerheads, resellers, people who love to wait in lines for the thrill of it, or anyone you can think of. They all in LA. It is EXTREMELY hard to cop here. :smh:

Light weekend for me as well ... I can't give Reebok $160 for some Shaqs, no matter how much I like them :lol: .. If they would've been $100-120 then I would be all over them

i thought they were either 115 or 125, did they change it again?
yeah i thought the shaqnosis was $125

After word that the Reebok Shaqnosis OG Black/White was suppose debut June 19th, they have now been pushed back till July 12th, 2013. Featuring its original Black and White colorway that will retail for $125 and be available at select retailers like Reebok.com.

he was prob referring to the price of the shaq attaq

Damn I'm so glad i've got about every J I really want . GM sneakers , resellers and hypebeast really ******g up the culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom