Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windycitysole don't want my paypal money. Guess its retail for me.
smokin.gif
Same thing happened to me. It keeps saying account restricted. I called paypal and they said its windy city. 

whens the release date? seems like windy citysole still has a fsr. 220 sounds tempting but ill wait it out

Last edited:
really hoping its like the royals leather like others have said....on a side note I just got pair #2 of the 'las vegas' 1s, decided I would get another pair while theyre still floating aroud there was still some pairs (not sure what sizes) at the LV south factory store if anybody is interested still. $99+ tax and shipping

Last edited:
These just came in at my store. We got screwed out of black toes and royals because of production issues but these just arrived today with the toro 4s. Hopefully that means they will be easy to get for everyone who wants them.

Ordered from windycitysole just use your debit instead of through paypal. To much nonsense in Atlanta for me to be waiting in a line out here. Ndc never come through for me anymore and I couldn't miss these

Ordered from windycitysole just use your debit instead of through paypal. To much nonsense in Atlanta for me to be waiting in a line out here. Ndc never come through for me anymore and I couldn't miss these
I kind of want the protection that comes with paypal. I wonder if my chase visa credit card had some type of buyer protection?

These mite be the first pair of 1s I pay above retail for :smh: ... Oh well, I'm not getting the Toro 4s, saw them today in Vegas and they do NOTHING for me. The red is so bright it almost looks orange, I'm good.

I don't get why they switched to the polyester parachute tongue over the nylon tongue they used on this years Royals, Knicks, and OG '85 pairs. Not that big of a deal tho, cuz these are sexy!

Looks good in that video! These and the 4s on the 13th. Decisions decisions, lebron help me out

I'm kind of on the fence with these, I feel like I'll regret it if I sleep. Definitely will not pay over retail tho.

Do you think resell will be under $250, Cuz that is what it would cost me to get an Aussie pair shipped. Might as well try for retail if resell would be less

Do you think resell will be under $250, Cuz that is what it would cost me to get an Aussie pair shipped. Might as well try for retail if resell would be less

I think so, specially since you can find them now for $220. I got black toes for under $250, and they where much more sought after than these. I'm seeing black toes now for around $200-220.

I would try to cop for retail, then go reseller if u fail. You'll def find them for under $250 if u put in work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom