Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man these are clean! These pics surfacing are really nice. Wonder how hard it will be to obtain these.

has these been pushed back? my sneakers app is saying they come out on the 27th
rd is the 13th...the app probably hasnt been updated since there were a few rd dates being floated for this shoe.

but its a go for the 13th...#'s are closer to black toes than royals. easy cop for retail
nthat.gif
 on my end

Where are people getting this number information from? The black toes weren't no where near the royals but they weren't available enough to be deemed a GR either. July 13th might involve some tears with the way this release is being touted as "easy cop"

These won't be easy. I got lucky on the Royals. Down to someone's credit card not going thru and I was able to get em lucky. Back when the royals dropped no one was talking about them till the very night of. People came out of nowhere. I went ahead and preordered these smh. Good luck to all tho next week

Hov's wearing a different pair. Or I hope those are not the pair releasing, his have grey side panels, should be black with a grey swoosh.

Any good places I should try to hit up in NYC for these? This will be my first time trying to pick up a new release in the city.

Got mine today & these are extra sick in person. Will compare leather vs. Royals/Black Toes when I get home later.

I've heard mixed reviews about windycitysole. Some people are saying there legit and other people are saying if you order you won't here from the again while they just take your money. I really dont want to use my credit card. Hopefully they can the paypal issue.

I've heard mixed reviews about windycitysole. Some people are saying there legit and other people are saying if you order you won't here from the again while they just take your money. I really dont want to use my credit card. Hopefully they can the paypal issue.
I ordered yesterday at 7:15 p.m. Got my tracking info at midnight. And was officially shipped about an hour a go today. Their pretty legit to me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom