Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is selling these in my town. Wondering if I should risk 5 am release day or cop now on flightclub

like the Royals? LOL

Just like the royals. I woke up at 5 am. Walked down to the spot who had them and was 6th on the line and got my size. Even made a new friend who now camps with me for every release or we help each other get kicks. **** we trying to catch a nets game or hit the pool hall. It's plausible. Not easy but very very do-able

Just like the royals. I woke up at 5 am. Walked down to the spot who had them and was 6th on the line and got my size. Even made a new friend who now camps with me for every release or we help each other get kicks. **** we trying to catch a nets game or hit the pool hall. It's plausible. Not easy but very very do-able

I think it really depends where you live, If I wanted to walk to get these I would've had to leave yesterday.

There's only one store in my entire state that sells the OG 1s and they raffle them, so it's definitely not easy for everyone.

Got toros on lock so now i can just focus on these saturday, raffles only in my area so hopefully i win at least 1 of them... RETAIL PLEASE!!

@v8erman Yea I have the chicago's, I actually have more but I was only posting my NA collection. I got Vegas, Georgetown's, True Blue.

@kennmo08 Yes, I would say these are very similar to the Royals in quality. 

Shipping was 20. But I live in Wichita, KS, so I had to cop early to secure a pair.
This is random, but I live in Wichita, KS, also. 
happy.gif

I think these my be more available then some of the others my mom and pop only got the celtics and there supposed to get these we will see on Wednesday tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom