Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pulled the trigger earlier today for $180 for my size... Still going to try for retail on sat on FNL and NDC... Hopefully I can get a pair and use my discounts for it.

Then I'll let this go for the same price.
care to let a fellow bay area person out on letting me know where you copped for $180? i would pay that in a heartbeat!

weebay.gif
roll.gif
 That has to be the funniest gif of the day....hands down!

as of yesterday heres the finishline locations getting them

Calumet,IL

Culver City,CA

Augusta,GA

Savannah,GA

Peabody,MA

Edison,NJ

Staten Island NY

Canton,OH

Austin TX

Aurora CO

ill have the final location list tomorrow 

as of yesterday heres the finishline locations getting them

Calumet,IL
Culver City,CA
Augusta,GA
Savannah,GA
Peabody,MA
Edison,NJ
Staten Island NY
Canton,OH
Austin TX
Aurora CO

ill have the final location list tomorrow 

I'm guessing the majority of stock is going to appear online?

Just checked tracking for my sp pair and stupid ups has an exception on it cause of a late train. Hoping they might still get here tomorrow though, since the late train happened near Chicago and I'm in MN. If not, guess I'm waiting til Monday smh

Just checked tracking for my sp pair and stupid ups has an exception on it cause of a late train. Hoping they might still get here tomorrow though, since the late train happened near Chicago and I'm in MN. If not, guess I'm waiting til Monday smh
Same thing here 

Last edited:
They're exactly like the Royals, except, one thing.. The Royals are blue.  These are Gray.
The fu**.... So these are the kids who buy sneakers now a days, smh go figure.

Other than this idiot, If $180.00 or $200.00 is "steep" for these go reevaluate your life you are clearly doing something wrong. 

The resell for shadow 1s more than black toe 1s? I don't doubt that they might.
BUT shadows have been retroed before WITH BETTER LEATHER.
Black Toes have never been retroed & to find a DS or good quality OG is rare. It's just so puzzling at times.
I mean I don't really care once I get a pair of shadows under 180 but damn I feel like certain things add backwards
You are right the leather on those old shadows are butter, my boy even turned these down after seeing the leather and he has the older pair. That tumbled leather... 
pimp.gif

The resell for shadow 1s more than black toe 1s? I don't doubt that they might.
BUT shadows have been retroed before WITH BETTER LEATHER.
Black Toes have never been retroed & to find a DS or good quality OG is rare. It's just so puzzling at times.
I mean I don't really care once I get a pair of shadows under 180 but damn I feel like certain things add backwards
the black toes were retroed in the bmp pack tho. and the 09 shadows grey material was like tumbled leather. not true to OG like 2013s.

Last edited:
If $180 or $200 isnt too steep then how come they only retail for $140 when every other jordan is $160-$170 .. and NA 3s were $200?

If $180 or $200 isnt too steep then how come they only retail for $140 when every other jordan is $160-$170 .. and NA 3s were $200?
If you live a less than average lifestyle I guess its too steep my bad. What I should of said was to the average person a $30 - $50 dollar mark up is not that much. The shoe will run you about $155.00 after taxes, the problem with people now a days is that they compare the price of a Jordan to other Jordans. Dont do that, if you have been buying sneakers for a long time you should have the state of mind that "okay I dont care what the box tag is this is how my bank account looks so on average im gonna give every pair of sneakers a price of $210.00 dollars" now this is your average price depending on how much you have allotted yourself to spend on shoes. It doesn't matter if they are 1s 2s 3s doesn't matter, if you have established that $210.00 is the average price you can spend on any pair of sneakers then you should have no problem paying over for them. My average is roughly $275, thats for any pair I dont care if I want the shoe I know I can spend that much on them hopefully I will get lucky and be able to pay retail however for older dudes like me that rarely happens, hopefully I can find a kid standing on line at finishline in the mall and give him $20 for his spot that happens a lot just because of the doubles and triples of the same pair I purchase. This is really basic stuff you should not be living check to check because of the new Jordans that come out on Saturday, you should have a basic price that you have given to yourself that meets your budget to spend on any pair of sneakers. So $40 $50 or even $60 bucks should not hurt you. 

Last edited:
the black toes were retroed in the bmp pack tho. and the 09 shadows grey material was like tumbled leather. not true to OG like 2013s.
those bmp's shouldnt even count as a retro of the black toes. Because they weren't even close to the OG. being mids already made it bad. it's a good thing they called them old loves and not black toes. Same cw, but entirely different shoe. The 2013 retro was really the first retro of the black toes ever and if soft greys resell for more, then people do have things backwards

since shadow's are more of a low key shoe, that you can wear with pretty much anything resell might be higher a la royal ones(not saying they will reach there but maybe close), black toes have a lot going on black, red, white can just mix it up too much but you never know with these sneaker heads.

i think they have a possibility to surpass the black toes in resale but not by much. i feel the shadow's quality is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom