Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my package in from so but I haven't it opened yet ...someone ruined my joy :smh:

Man I'm so glad toro 4s are coming out tomorrow as well. Really helped to cut out some of the would be hype these would have, had they released by themselves. I hope JB releases glow in the dark toro XIs with speckles the same day they release the AJ1 OG Black/red later this year. That would be so awesome. :smokin

as of 3 pm ....finishline stores that got em were my previous list

denton tx

humble tx added

total altogether i counted were 16 stores...the rest of the allocation for online 

good luck everyone who are in pursuit 

as of 3 pm ....finishline stores that got em were my previous list

denton tx

humble tx added

total altogether i counted were 16 stores...the rest of the allocation for online 

good luck everyone who are in pursuit 
Much appreciated Trapper, thanks for looking out!

Got my package in from so but I haven't it opened yet ...someone ruined my joy
mean.gif
nerd.gif

My girlfriend and I won the raffle.....for the 4s......FTL employee put our tickets in the wrong drawing. Hopefully I can get a pair of 1s now
mean.gif

got my pair in from Sneaker Post

so butter

just wondering why dude put his home address as  the reply address

mean.gif

hope he/she isn't dumb enough to be holding all of those shoes there

Last edited:
third pair of 1s. all thru raffles. b/red and i think ill be done with AJ1s

but FTA employee told me to pick them up on Monday because of late shipment. ????

Last edited:
I ordered from Titolo but I have a feeling it's going to be cancelled. They still have all sizes in stock and according to their FB page, these aren't supposed to release online until tomorrow.

Whatever Nike tweets first, I'm going to quickly add to cart, whether it's the Shadow 1's or the Toro 4's and since they implemented this new Wait in Line system, while I'm waiting I'll just go back and check the next tweet and I can quickly add that to my cart as well and get both that will be in my cart for check-out.

Last edited:
Whatever Nike tweets first, I'm going to quickly add to cart, whether it's the Shadow 1's or the Toro 4's and since they implemented this new Wait in Line system, while I'm waiting I'll just go back and check the next tweet and I can quickly add that to my cart as well and get both that will be in my cart for check-out.
Good luck :lol: :lol:

Good luck
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nah dog I'm good.  Don't need your luck.

It's no different than when they drop 1 release it's the same procedure with 2 because it takes them 10 seconds to tweet the 2nd link.  By the time that 10 seconds is up and the next link is tweeted, I'll already be waiting in line after being one of the first to click the 1st link.  By the time I add the 2nd link to my cart, I'll be waiting in line for that and more than likely will be able to check out on the first link I add.  Then after I check-out, I'll have the 2nd link in my cart, so I don't have to submit an order with 2 sneakers in my cart. I will do it separately.

Last edited:
Nah dog I'm good.  Don't need your luck.

It's no different than when they drop 1 release it's the same procedure with 2 because it takes them 10 seconds to tweet the 2nd link.  By the time that 10 seconds is up and the next link is tweeted, I'll already be waiting in line after being one of the first to click the 1st link.  By the time I add the 2nd link to my cart, I'll be waiting in line for that and more than likely will be able to check out on the first link I add.  Then after I check-out, I'll have the 2nd link in my cart, so I don't have to submit an order with 2 sneakers in my cart. I will do it separately.
Seem pretty confident, we'll see how that pans out.

tumblr_mkqr4jkkkc1s90jf8o1_500.gif

Got the call from footlocker saying I won the raffle for the toro 4's 15 mins later footaction called saying I won for the shadow 1's

AINT WORRIED BOUT NOTHIN
pimp.gif

I planned on skipping this weekend in favor of next, but I have a feeling I'll be up at 7:30 tomorrow morning glued to my lap top back home in Augusta. Smh.

Yeah I feel you. But hey at the time they posted their pre-orders, I think they were the 1st site about a month ago, no one knew how relatively easy this release would be. Hopefully it works out for you. PM me and let me know how it turns out.
Fa show... I have faith they'll come through. Though I would appreciate it if they handled these transactions more professionally.

Fact is the ONLY reason I rolled with them, as opposed to my preferred preorder site, is because my size was sold out with the Shadows when I attempted to cop.  

f3_1_b.jpg

just got that call from the same shoe palace that I always get lucky at...must not be many in my size hitting up that spot. a call for toros now would just be icing on the cake.

Can someone PM me some info about backpack Jimmy. LOL. There's a trick... Some of you all know it. Hahaha, hook it up. 

looking to scoop these tomorrow on ndc but does anyone know how long do you have till nike removes the shoes from your cart? is it 15 mins? thanks
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom