Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one wants to cop from Natterjack because that's re-sellers price already.  I'm pretty sure these can be had for $200 sometime down the line.  Or maybe I'll just re-sell my Toro 4's and just bite the bullet on Royal 1's and call it a good night.

Last edited:
Good luck, player
talked to rep, they said they are reserved to me if they are in my cart 
pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Anyone near Nike town nyc. I just left. Quite a few sizes left with a short line. Mostly size 10. A few 11s and 11.5

Copped my size 10.......seems everyone here at my mall were trying to get the red 4s

Last edited:
That is really tough for such a heavily visited area.  Nice pickups!  I struck out on all sites this morning.  Changes are long overdue for my internet shopping setup.

It is a tourist place.....but tourist don't buy Jordan's! Def not the 50-60 crowd. Heck. I'm getting too old to even stand in line. I was looking around and I was double the age of most kids in line. I used to be online king....but now it is getting almost impossible to cop online. So I used my mostly trusted connects to get me by. Only issue is my size 14 is hard to come by in stores. So if they don't get them in their stores or can switch a size out from another store quick enough, I'm s.o.l.

Why cant I find these in GS size on FTL or EB? I looked for them after I got my pair but didnt find them

Last edited:
Glad this area is anti Jordan I

Another easy purchase

Store opened early for all the other people after IV's, so I was in and out, no wait at all. I didn't even know they opened at 8, I thought it was 10, so I got there at 9 like I did for royals and black toes.

I'll probably make these my beaters, because I really prefer the 09's even with the jumpman...something about that leather and nubuck

I'll see if stores still have some later when I pick up my IV's

Last edited:
anybody in cleveland, buffalo, or pittsburgh have the scoop? i can get to all 3 by noon

These are sitting here in ColumbusOhio brother at multiple stores the beast was out forthe4 and no one even asked about the ones.

I think im done until the fire reds on the 31st, ext mints, dorenbecher if I can get em which is prob no, then maybe those lebron akron lows, love my re-entrys.

Last edited:
Glad this area is anti Jordan I

Another easy purchase

Store opened early for all the other people after IV's, so I was in and out, no wait at all. I didn't even know they opened at 8, I thought it was 10, so I got there at 9 like I did for royals and black toes.

I'll probably make these my beaters, because I really prefer the 09's even with the jumpman...something about that leather and nubuck

I'll see if stores still have some later when I pick up my IV's
makes the Phat 1's look like grails. the leather on the phats etc is thick and high quality every time

Was right on top of the twitter links I open the toro 4s link got my size. The link for the 1s didnt pop up yet, link comes up 1sec later open the damn page took like 10secs to load did that happen to anybody. Wanted to add them both to my cart and get the 20% discount that i had. O well $128 for toro's I ended up paying.

Anyone around cbus ohio let me know I will tell you of many stores that have them sitting young kids don't know what there missing.

Was right on top of the twitter links I open the toro 4s link got my size. The link for the 1s didnt pop up yet, link comes up 1sec later open the damn page took like 10secs to load did that happen to anybody. Wanted to add them both to my cart and get the 20% discount that i had. O well $128 for toro's I ended up paying.
yeah some reason the ndc link for the 1's didnt load for me. first time i struck out on ndc in 3 years smh

Last edited:
same it took a while for the link to load and ended up striking out because of that as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom