Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
for anyone who bought their shoe off drome.co.uk, the site doesn't have a page for the shadows anymore. is this a bad sign?

for anyone who bought their shoe off drome.co.uk, the site doesn't have a page for the shadows anymore. is this a bad sign?

Prob cause they sold out.

Not gona lie, I'm pretty mad right now. Missed on all sites almost

I almost had it on the END site. Had it in cart and just couldn't make it into the 2nd page. I think I give up on these. Thanks for that link though.

Struck out on 10's on every single website ive tried... Found some places out of state that have em, but they dont do phone orders either...

Yup got to a spot thinking it was over but everyone was there for toro 4s so copped with ease..
That's good bruh, I ain't coppin since I got some clean 09s, but makes me happy that people are getting the kicks they want. Surprised the toros overshadowed these, the material sucks on the toros.

picked up my 1's and 4's that i won raffles for

people looking at me crazy for picking up the 1s...like they had no clue they were dropping

also got a pair of 1s coming in from FTL. was a good day!

Trinidad James can get the f out though with his 450 resell price , with his flight club fake assss

Last edited:
Gave up since I couldn't check out after selecting the 8 bp shipping. Plus they didn't have US size 13.

Overslept hard and missed all online releases, hoarded *** towards 34st and all mens szs were gone so I went to NTNY and scooped a GS size for my mans who traded me a sz9.

If anybody out there has a 8.5 and would like to size swap please hit me up

Walked in Nike Town NYC at 11am and two full size runs were right behind the counter. Easy like Sunday morning.
View media item 493699
damn i feel really stupid for going to footaction at around 10:20 and checking everywhere on 34th and 42nd instead of going to niketown. I would've actually gotten my pair from fta if it hadn't been for this 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

View media item 493723

dude looked like the happiest mofo I've ever seen with his 6 pairs of shadows, ******g reseller

these aren't that cereal... guarantee that dude thinks he is sitting on 'royals' type profits :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom