Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
My homie works at Fox Hills mall, said Sheikh only got 10 pairs and FTL got 12... I think these were more limited than people thought, but definitely not royal limited. Wait for the reseller market to dry up.

Ntny still have runs of size 10 but looking for the air trainer sc all stars !
Went to Mercer to look at them, sold out but guy said they come out 8/24, Mercer was just the first store to have em

Thanks for the news 
nthat.gif
 hopefully griffeys too.. ok back to these 1's

My homie works at Fox Hills mall, said Sheikh only got 10 pairs and FTL got 12... I think these were more limited than people thought, but definitely not royal limited. Wait for the reseller market to dry up.
The Foot Locker at Fox Hills didn't even show up on the release locator.
mean.gif
Guess there's no point in heading that way now...

Just got off work... good day copped toros and shadows... kinda mad my shadows were really creased on the side but still happy about the pickup

Now i just gotta wait till bred 1's

Sorry for bad-ish quality pictures using my iPhone 

Last edited:
^ nice.. that's exactly how i'm looking right now.. didn't want the knicks or celtics.. now bring on the black&reds

Last edited:
Great shoe but I dont know how I feel about this nylon tongue yet, feels sb-ish

Last edited:
Finish line here in Augusta has a display shoe, so they still have sizes. Haven't asked what sizes yet.

Anyone come from HOH of Serramonte or Valley Fair? They got a sz 10.5 or 11? I called just a bit ago, but no pick up. I was impatient tho, 4 rings is my max.

For those in the DMV Columbia mall DTLR has sizes 8 and 8.5. Footaction at Columbia mall has size 10.5

^ nice.. that's exactly how i'm looking right now.. didn't want the knicks or celtics.. now bring on the black&reds
i honestly liked the knicks but never saw myself wearing them a lot so i never bought them... but yeah didnt like the celtics at all( for those who want they are on sale all over the place) and yeah only thing thats left is breds

Why is everyone mad who missed out? You can find a pair EASILY for 60-80 over retail right now. Nothing compared to what I paid for, for my Royals. Jeeez.

Just got my Shipping confirmation from FNL. FNL sent me a confirmation about 10 minutes after order too. They are really stepping up.

It hurts my heart a little .. when i see all these pics of people with full size runs selling over retail.. let these people get their shoes man 
mean.gif

Picked up my guarantee pair with my ticket and waited in a separate line for FCFS for all the leftovers and I was able to cop another pair of Shadows. I heard my FTL had around 30-40 pairs of Shadows so I thank the Toros for helping me get 2 pairs of Shadows. Please excuse my crappy Iphone pic. View media item 493854

Bay Area folks, call your local Shiekhs and Shoe Palaces, my buddy and I were able to pick up an extra pair of 1's.  They even offered if we wanted a second pair (but shoe place made us buy socks 
mean.gif
). Just walked out of Valley fair 10 min ago. GL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom