Air Jordan 1 High OG Black/Gray aka Shadow 1's

Status
Not open for further replies.
The glue smell on the Shadows is strong AF. Strong enough to get high off of. I'm gonna have to let these air out by the window tonight.

laugh.gif
, im just grateful to have a pair and im glad i ordered from sneaker post, shipping was quick and they are reliable. that crease came out so im happy

Last edited:
I just bought 3 pairs from a guy on ebay for 130 per pair. I pray they aren't fakes or mistake with price.

I just bought 3 pairs from a guy on ebay for 130 per pair. I pray they aren't fakes or mistake with price.
wow! i'm on ebay now and the lowest bids right now are ~$180-200 shipped and the lowest buy it now prices are $200+

Lucked out on a pair this morning from Street Game at the Galleria Mall out here in buffalo. They still have a few sizes left. 8.5, 10 and 10.5

seems like everywhere i call has a size 10, nowhere a 9.5. I thought i had a solid trade for my spare black toes this am, but the craigslist guy never answered my last text. oh well back to it.

These are straight fire to me.. Can't wait for the BREDs later this year, def gon have to double up on those.

And the black/gold joints were hard as ****, had that old thread goin nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom