Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

I personally hate these colors and would never wear anything Boston related but it seems as long as they are "OG" it doesn't matter what color they will sell out

The hype is real on these... Watched them sell out in a few minutes on JJ

This is JJ we're talking about here, if the site did not go down, there isn't enough hype. :tongue:

On a side note, JJ must've changed their linking system, I had "multi-color" (from the Knicks link) as my color in the link and the page didn't load up.

What do you think a local reseller would charge me on sunday if I didn't cop on release tomorrow :frown:

NYC, really.. Damn. Was hoping less. I just 1 want pair :lol:

Got Knicks and royals.. Need to keep that streak alive

Since you are in NYC I think the Nike store in the Roosevelt field mall will have them tomorrow starting at 10AM FCFS

I ordered mind for $155 shipped.... Thinking about trying again tomorrow. Really like the green/gold combo. Already had the San Diego fitted to match.

So am I, but green is my favorite color. So I made an exception since I skipped all the other 1s.

Dead, not like any Australian wanted the royals.............. Until they saw the resale value :x

we wanted the royals, I just think we somehow managed to get alot more pairs than the rest of the world. I couldn't beleive I was able to triple up TBH

Back
Top Bottom