Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

we wanted the royals, I just think we somehow managed to get alot more pairs than the rest of the world. I couldn't beleive I was able to triple up TBH
Say that in the Royal thread and watch the amount of hate you receive lol. Dudes are still so salty in there... Approaching 2 months later.

hit up your Australian connects if your desperate, we clearly don't want them
laugh.gif
Was gonna wait and try my luck on eastbay, till I saw they were out on the Australian Nike Site! Easiest of Cops! Good to be an Aussie!

Say that in the Royal thread and watch the amount of hate you receive lol. Dudes are still so salty in there... Approaching 2 months later.

Already went through that. Hence why I try not to be in JB forums :lol:

And the US peeps got mad help from aussies on here so all the complaining and hate that went on was ridiculous.

By far the easiest purchase I've made on Eastbay in a long time.  So happy right now.

I just ordered on eastbay. It was pretty easy....but had a scare when I was put in a "waiting line" at checkout, lol.

i got the que clock, first time i got this clock in a while... normally it a hit or miss but never a clock

They're in my cart....just clicked on to see how easy it was...but idk.....Want the Black/Gold 1's....gonna have to pass..even though they grew on me all of a sudden...**** oh well.

No problem off champs, just had to wait in line a few minutes since I was trying to see if the shipping code would work.

Back
Top Bottom