Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Quote:
Really like the quality on these OGs
Pics please
View media item 436023
i didn't want to order white laces online. it will require 72" flat white. These laces are 60" white laces from jordan 1 mid georgetown. I really like all 3 combos: the white, gold, and black. Just depends on if you're willing to swap laces if you're feeling a better match that day.

Last edited:
^wow those look great. I really do like the way they are, but, I would have been real happy if they released like this. Very nice looking.

I like them better with white. With the black it reminds me of a phat or mid colorblocking. White gives it a cleaner look.

paid $120 for these from dtlr not bad $20 off :smokin

looks like im possibly switching to the white as well

These are growing on me, i might cop.... This is for FreeON . I hope you come through with the custom cuz they look
pimp.gif
That PS black does look realy nice.  I would've picked them up if they released like this and/or the way they did (white look). 

Just waiting to cop below retail since I seen em sitting on shelves, definitely a sleeper. But, for the NA 1s retail at 140 its understandable.. /:

can anyone do a PS and make thes into black toes but with the green and gold? just make the runners on the fron black where it is green, that might look nice, but anyway i love my pair and the quality is good, not great but i like them a lot.

The pair I copped from CT on Friday has already shipped. Can't beat paying $99 for them.
the pair I ordered the 28th shipped the 29th. 5-11 business days expected delivery, theres still some stores in my area (the bay) that havent sold out yet at $140 so I'd imagine theyll lower the price and sell out soon.

cant beat $96 and free overseas shipping. thats like 35-40% discount off retail

the pair I ordered the 28th shipped the 29th. 5-11 business days expected delivery, theres still some stores in my area (the bay) that havent sold out yet at $140 so I'd imagine theyll lower the price and sell out soon.

cant beat $96 and free overseas shipping. thats like 35-40% discount off retail
None of the spots in Tally got em. My connect wanted to charge me $240 shipped for these when they released. I almost took the bait till I saw they were sitting in other spots.

Back
Top Bottom