Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

Went ahead and bought my pair from dtlr. Got tired of calling everyday to see if the price will be lowered from 109. Pleased with them though

im surprised these arent as popular as the knicks

Probably because there was no hype or the color way itself. These are sitting at HoH Tampa, Broward Mall, Pembroke, etc. I wonder what the production numbers were compared to the Knicks, Black Toes, Black/Gold and Royals. Those all sold out or were extremely limited.

I think it's because when the Knicks came out Nike Air on I's was new. Now people will probably gravitate to OG colorways if they release anymore Nike Air models.

I think it's because when the Knicks came out Nike Air on I's was new. Now people will probably gravitate to OG colorways if they release anymore Nike Air models.

I'd agree with you but as long as the colorways don't go crazy the OG branded ones will have success. If green wasn't relatively unpopular then I bet these would have similar success compared with the knicks. If those Laney joints end up dropping I bet they'll be a first day sell out in most locations

i think cuz a lot of folks didn't like that print that they put on the green and/or they just hate boston.

Probably because there was no hype or the color way itself. These are sitting at HoH Tampa, Broward Mall, Pembroke, etc. I wonder what the production numbers were compared to the Knicks, Black Toes, Black/Gold and Royals. Those all sold out or were extremely limited.
HOH Tampa doesnt have these but the Footaction still has these but they are still full retail.

im surprised these arent as popular as the knicks
I believe all the NA  AJ 1s have around the same production.  Besides the Black/golds.
Agreed

Back
Top Bottom