Sir Charles
Rob

All noobs, follow me some more fellas & hang onto everyword I say lol

Footsoldier
Sir Charles
Rob

All noobs, follow me some more fellas & hang onto everyword I say lol
tumblr_mbrgtnEfGK1r1g8zro1_400.gif

Yeah I'm leaning toward getting them litteraly 3 people on the raffle list over here for these when the bred 11s had about 300 smh
If you want them, get them.

These have grown on me a lot but I don't think enough to make an attempt.

parquet crap on green ruins a good colorway SMH .. looks like kids shoes

more power to those interested .. im a 1 freak and dislike these .. may cop for a friend since there are some other releases happening that day here or if anyone needs em

The more I look at pics of these and the black patent leather 1s I like these a bit more. Call me crazy. Citysole still has a FSR up for preorder. 70 over retail though. Seems these aren't as hyped So ima try at retail

Got confirmation my connect has em for me i like them alotttt i gotta swap the gold laces in tho if havent wore my svsm lebum jersey since he left us might have to break it out with these.

Anybody else feels slapped in the face over the fact these came with parachute tongues?

Anybody else feels slapped in the face over the fact these came with parachute tongues?[/quote
i wish the chicagos came with the OG treatment but what can we do? im not mad at anyone but just wish all the OG colorways came in true OG form but the jumpman on the chicagos was an easy removal so im not too mad.

Anybody else feels slapped in the face over the fact these came with parachute tongues?
That makes things a lot easier for you when it comes to tongue donors dude.

You now have a black parachute tongue you can put on the black toes, 2009 celtics, 2013 royals, ect.

Think of it as a blessing 
laugh.gif

i wish the chicagos came with the OG treatment but what can we do? im not mad at anyone but just wish all the OG colorways came in true OG form but the jumpman on the chicagos was an easy removal so im not too mad.

I know, even though they're easy to custom it doesn't change the fact that they're super cheap compared to the NA 1's releasing. Wore my Knicks about 8 times, still clean no creases. Chicagos were just tried on and walked around the house for a sec and creased toe box. :lol: I can live w creases, but damn, can't get with cardboard leather.

That makes things a lot easier for you when it comes to tongue donors dude.

You now have a black parachute tongue you can put on the black toes, 2009 celtics, 2013 royals, ect.

Think of it as a blessing 
laugh.gif

Yeah, if they didn't put the gold lining at the top of the tongue. I'm cool with the tongue on the other pairs, it's just to more OG to put the nylon parachute like the '85 OG's since they're supposedly OG 1's.

Pistons and Lakers 1's already released and are on discount. The pistons pair was made of completely different materials. It was kind of weird they chose to go that route with those two pairs.

And can the people starting these NA Retro 1 threads just put "Not Available on NDC" in the title? I don't know how anyone interested in these doesn't get that yet.

Don't forget that JimmyJazz release tomorrow night fellas!

they probably went a different route on those because the pistons and lakers were late 80s/ early 90s rivals of the bulls. The Knicks werent a rival of the Bulls in the mid 80s, but they did the colorway as a tribute to Melo, one of their longest staying athletes on the brand. The reason they decided to do another Cetlic 1 again is because the Celtics were the Bulls biggest roadblock in Jordan's early years. The Celtics swept the Bulls in the playoffs two straight years. Im confident we'll eventually will see a OG form Lakers colorway

Do you people think these will sell out quick. Trying to see if I can walk in later in the day tomorrow than camp out? Is camping necessary for these?

The tongue on these look like a different type of material than the knicks and royals. I wonder if it will make a difference in comfort.

Last edited:
Just woke up and saw that I missed the call for my first raffle ticket! :frown: Hoping the second one comes through though, these have really grown on me. And I really want a pair of 1s since I sold my Chicagos. =/

Just woke up and saw that I missed the call for my first raffle ticket! :frown: Hoping the second one comes through though, these have really grown on me. And I really want a pair of 1s since I sold my Chicagos. =/
Call the store back, I'm pretty sure they hold them until 8 or something right?

Call them, say you missed the call and see what happens

It's at the Galleria HOH, which is the strictest in Houston. No voicemails, no callbacks, if you miss it they call the next person. And you got until 6pm to pick up the shoes of they're forfeit. Footlocker Northline just called though and said they switched from raffle to FCFS. I don't think they got enough people for raffle because when I got my ticket the lady said "yeah these are probably gonna be a guaranteed pair, not that many people came to pick up". Time to bust out the camping chair lol!

UK retail on these is £165 ($250) Nikes having a joke........
No.  They are 115GBP.  And if Soleheaven gets them, and you live in the US, they will be 95GBP ($145USD) after you remove VAT using discount code VATREFUND.  Not saying somewhere didn't give you that price, but it's not the retail cost in the UK.  Crooked Tongues and Foot Asylum definitely will have them.

http://www.footasylum.com/page/prod...9OMUVNcePtHPYZKRl~kq0IihMtpKua_TbEcZtIZZArRxD

Link should be live at 7pm EST tonight, sometimes they go live a little early though.

Back
Top Bottom