Air Jordan 1 High "OG" Celtics - April 6th 2013 Vol. Updates Always on Page 1

dam i thought 140 was a steal.i should of waited but i thought this shoe was going to sell it out like the knick ones

I bought a retail but I liked these from the jump so getting these at retail wasn't a bad thing .Now days if it's something you like and you have a chance to cop at retail you do it because you never know what the beast are going to be all over.

Anybody still looking crooked tongues has these for $115usd shipped. Use code PAYDAY for $96.36usd shipped to the u.s. good sizes too.

Yo, good lookin out! Just copped an extra pair, so my first will be coming out the box a bit earlier this summer :smile: Usually, I get my shoes from CT in about 7-10 days with sneakersaver, too, not bad. Also, anyone unfamiliar with CT, sizes are in UK, so I ordered a size 11 which is 12 US.

Last edited:
Also I forgot to say IDK how so many of you like that gold lace swap :x

I think white lace swap looks bomb on this shoe tho
View media item 365525

I cant post a pic at the moment but this guy's ^ on pg 33 should give u an idea

1) White laces
2) gold
3) black

They all look good but thats what i'd go with ( kinda like for black toes... Need to to find those gym red laces)

Last edited:
these pics make me want them more now. the price has dropped already to 109 but with the way these are looking i may go ahead and cop now just being cheap and waiting longer smh lol

I def think ppl are sleeping on these and the knicks 1 NA "OG". I understand the royals craze but these NA ones (any or all) should definitely be a part of anyones collection.

Somehow i got mine for $90. Def better than 140.

I think these are better than the Knicks, I'm just not sure if I'd ever wear them. One thing is I's last forever, so you can put them on ice for years.

these pics make me want them more now. the price has dropped already to 109 but with the way these are looking i may go ahead and cop now just being cheap and waiting longer smh lol
I just copped em for 109.  The more I would see them the more I wanted them.  The 1s are one of my favorite Jordan.

posted this on the general 1 thread but figured id ask here too...

Anyone who could photoshop these with the white sections blacked out? (But leave the midsole white, only blackout the white sections on the upper)

Would really appreciate it as I'm considering copping to try that out

thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom