Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

feature image
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-midnight-navy-japan-suitcase-DB5877-100-12.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-midnight-navy-japan-suitcase-DB5877-100-13.jpg
air-jordan-1-retro-high-og-midnight-navy-japan-suitcase-DB5877-100-10.jpg

These will be a nice addition to the 1 family. Just hope I can get em at retail. Mike rich with the outdoor video makes me miss living in Georgia this time of year

These will be a nice addition to the 1 family. Just hope I can get em at retail. Mike rich with the outdoor video makes me miss living in Georgia this time of year

This!
I'm from GA, but currently stationed Wyoming and freezing. Kind of like it though.

Just negotiated a deal for the platinums for 225 I usually don’t circle back at resale for missed 1s but the price isn’t bad and these are the 1st pair of shoes I got scammed for back in the day

Woah, congrats!! Dang, I need to find an NT gf. That’s really cool. Hope I can get a pair with minimal work, I’m so burnt out from all the OW5s and Mocha raffles.

X XXXXX Are you a men’s 8.5 or women’s 8.5? If my brothers don’t want those What The 5s, I can go for your size. We incur 9.5% tax and shipping would be about $16 (insured).

Last edited:
Woah, congrats!! Dang, I need to find an NT gf. That’s really cool. Hope I can get a pair with minimal work, I’m so burnt out from all the OW5s and Mocha raffles.

X XXXXX Are you a men’s 8.5 or women’s 8.5? If my brothers don’t want those What The 5s, can go for your size. We incur 9.5% tax and shipping would be about $16 (insured).
:rofl: @ NT GF! HAHAHA That is too funny! I feel you on being burnt out though. These raffles are becoming too much, especially since you also did the OW5s. As far as my size, I am a men's 8.5 (women's 10). Where do you live with 9.5% sales tax? In the DC area, we have 6% tax, so I am always curious what other areas in the US have higher or lower sales tax.

:rofl: @ NT GF! HAHAHA That is too funny! I feel you on being burnt out though. These raffles are becoming too much, especially since you also did the OW5s. As far as my size, I am a men's 8.5 (women's 10). Where do you live with 9.5% sales tax? In the DC area, we have 6% tax, so I am always curious what other areas in the US have higher or lower sales tax.

s/o the DMV!

I'm in NOVA (Fairfax area) myself but good to see local folks hittin :pimp:

What's good guys!
Does anybody have a pair in hand and can confirm the quality of the navy 1s ?

Back
Top Bottom