Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour Guess what I woke up to this morning? Look below to find out!

20201030_051529.jpg
20201030_051559.jpg

Now the size is a UK 10 which equals a US 11, so you know what that means.....:emoji_medal::emoji_crown:🎉

We shall discuss later.....we shall discuss! 😎
WOW, I AM IN SHOCK! 🤯

X XXXXX

Go enter a different one and get me an 11 too please :lol:

Good looks tho...happy to see the forum helping each other out
LOL I am waiting for the results from the Slam Jam raffle that I entered for that size as well. I honestly did not think that I would hit with size?, but they came through with the W (when it was for somebody else LMAO).

Man, I ain’t trying to start nothing. Just playful teasing. Just promise me I’ll be invited to the wedding, that’s all. I’ll be the guy wearing the suit and Unions.

Spoon is real cool though. I wanted to help him get some Flint 13s but failed. And VTH you’re cool people in my book, too. It’s all love!

Man, I ain’t trying to start nothing. Just playful teasing. Just promise me I’ll be invited to the wedding, that’s all. I’ll be the guy wearing the suit and Unions.

Spoon is real cool though. I wanted to help him get some Flint 13s but failed. And VTH you’re cool people in my book, too. It’s all love!
I was gonna say wear your Noir’s! :lol:

Thanks, Lucky13s Lucky13s , all love for you too. No NT bf though. :rofl:

Woah, congrats!! Dang, I need to find an NT gf. That’s really cool. Hope I can get a pair with minimal work, I’m so burnt out from all the OW5s and Mocha raffles.

X XXXXX Are you a men’s 8.5 or women’s 8.5? If my brothers don’t want those What The 5s, I can go for your size. We incur 9.5% tax and shipping would be about $16 (insured).
Lmao NT GF!!!!!

Something is telling me to get these now at a little over a 100, because I know I'm striking out on RD. On the other hand, I thought the Grey pair would be higher and bit at 300 total. Looking at them now they are selling for 50 dollars cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom