Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Got the email with the W from SNS

6DE89F5E-9903-4BEB-ADA3-188EC3659C93.png

Pulled the trigger on Kickscrew. I've never ordered from them. But have seen in multiple threads they are legit.
Not sure if I overpaid. $35 shipping but still a little less then goat/stockx anyway.

SNKRS says these are going up to an M20/W21.5 lol

How many of that size did they make
I’d be surprised if they don’t change it before the release. The unions and a few more recent drops also had that same size range initially but they changed it a few days before release.

I've been so tempted to buy a pair of these early off stockX. My size was like $230. I'm gonna try to stick it out and wait until RD for these.

Man I want these but I’m not getting my hopes up. Nike has been refusing to let me spend money with them the entire year.

Should I pull the trigger for 250 size 9 on StockX, or you think they’ll go even lower once ppl get there pairs, mad good price for them not being out yet

Just did this exact thing and picked up a pair off GOAT with credit from recent sales. After fees the resellers already aren't making very much and people might just be super focused on the Mochas right now. Not sure why these would be so low otherwise because they look real nice.

$230 + $35 shipping from kickscrew for me. basically was less then goat/stockx prices for my size. I know it's unlikely I will hit on r/d so just paid the extra. I don't like doing that because I feel like I'm perpetuating the cycle but...."had to" for these.

Need these even tho Mocha release has me burnt out for the time being. Hopefully I can get lucky w/ a pair for retail

Resell isn’t too bad on the navy’s and it didn’t even have the US drop yet. Gonna hope I can hit for retail since I’ve paid resell way too much this year on shoes

Resell isn’t too bad on the navy’s and it didn’t even have the US drop yet. Gonna hope I can hit for retail since I’ve paid resell way too much this year on shoes

Yeah resell right now is lower then I expected. Hopefully this means these will be easier to get for retail.

Broke my rule and copped before RD from KicksCrew and they shipped out. Might go low but oh well.. I haven't won a Jordan 1 at retail since May and when the Silvers dropped everyone was talking like these were the big deal of the two and I wasn't trying to spend 300 on these.

The way prices are looking I might end up with 1 for retail but I doubt it. Mochas broke the last straw for me.

Back
Top Bottom