Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

tenor.gif

negative energy
Lol I hope you hit.

Missed my size 11, but circled back and got a 10.5. SNKRS is forever trash.
Same thing happened to me! It sucks because the 10.5 is probably going to be too snug for me.

My brother went for 13 and got the "size sold out" message so he went 12, 11.5, and then hit on the 10.5. That was really crazy.

Same thing happened to me! It sucks because the 10.5 is probably going to be too snug for me.

My brother went for 13 and got the "size sold out" message so he went 12, 11.5, and then hit on the 10.5. That was really crazy.
I got an 11.5. They might be to big. if I recall correctly you live in Fl. would you be willing to swap sizes.

Man that’s annoying like why the hell does SNKRS let people circle back and cop a size that isn’t theirs while people who actually wear that size are in line.... I never do that but I guess I’m gonna have to start

i cant believe I struck out on BOTH MOCHAS AND THESE smh

I know I hit on sacais for which Im forever grateful but I thought Id atleast get the navys:frown:

It is effed up when you are trying to help a fellow NTer with a pair of these and they have an attitude talking about if you are not selling them for retail plus shipping then I do not want them. UMMMM, how about instead of the attitude they could have just ask me how much I am selling them for to open up the conversation. So, because of that they are not gonna get them (not from me anyway)! It really makes me not want to help anybody else on here like that. I am not a reseller, so I do not do any crazy prices (@NIKEONLY33 and @spoonmanofthehour can back that up), but when I am trying to be nice and you come at me with an attitude and I have the merchandise that YOU are looking for, then I will shut it down immediately! :emoji_v:
Who was it?

How much y'all think people are gonna tax for a men's 7? My lady (6.5Y) wanted a pair until she saw the difference in quality between men and GS pairs.

Back
Top Bottom