Air Jordan 1 High OG CO.JP Thread - “Tokyo” & “Midnight Navy”

Hitting licks! Where did you win? I know you feasted on the Satin Snakes.

Local Athlete's Foot bro. Lol @ you remembering me eating on the satin snakes. Some of these releases have been hit big or miss recently. Biohacks being my biggest win this year like 10 pairs all local nothing online. I think i have another big lick coming on them blk/Gold 1's. Looks like a good amount of foot stores getting them from what I'm seeing :emoji_eyes:

image.jpg
Mission accomplished. Now do I keep the Waxed Navy laces or throw in the Navy Leather laces with silver lace tips?

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting for the price drops and the undercutting but it seems prices on these are firm....they havent moved from the 250-270 range before the release, on the release or even after the release
Lol chill, son. Pairs are landing this week.

These were recently delivered but I’m not as happy as I should be. It was supposed to have been an epic week last week with these, the Air Max 3s and the Sacai Vaporwaffles but Nike canceled my order for the Sacais yesterday due to overselling. 🤬

Attachments

• 9DAB264D-907E-4C95-9C70-CCB485D19394.jpeg
    9DAB264D-907E-4C95-9C70-CCB485D19394.jpeg
    495.6 KB · Views: 468
Local Athlete's Foot bro. Lol @ you remembering me eating on the satin snakes. Some of these releases have been hit big or miss recently. Biohacks being my biggest win this year like 10 pairs all local nothing online. I think i have another big lick coming on them blk/Gold 1's. Looks like a good amount of foot stores getting them from what I'm seeing :emoji_eyes:
Where do you live? Athlete's Foot are a thing of the past here.

Court purple 2.0s are still going for a $50 premium... really tempted to sell one of my extra pairs of those in favor of these. If anyone wants to trade and wears a 10.5 lmk.

So glad somehow the resell has been surprisingly low on both co.jp releases!

got the silvers for 235 plus fees and was going to try to do the same for these but might’ve got lucky on foot patrol for $226 shipped after missing on SNKRS, let’s hope they ship

These were recently delivered but I’m not as happy as I should be. It was supposed to have been an epic week last week with these, the Air Max 3s and the Sacai Vaporwaffles but Nike canceled my order for the Sacais yesterday due to overselling. 🤬
Yikes, that sucks. They're hitting for a lot on StockX.

I have no faith on getting through but queue is up on snipes for these.

Edit: Oh... its dropping tomorrow. Why is there a queue then?! :stoneface:

Last edited:
Does anyone Have tips on how to successfully purchase on Snipes? I am logged in and payment ready. I know the queue is gonna go up, just want to make sure.

Back
Top Bottom